Century 21-All you Premium Denim NY ladies

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. They got a HUGE shipment in this weekend of Rock and Republic. First quality for $99.97
    Mostly Roth, some Kiedis and Jagger cuts. Various washes.
    I bought 3 pairs :smile:

2. awesome, thanks for the heads up! damn, the weekend is over.. I hope theres still left overs by next weekend!! ackkk

3. thanks for the info!

were there any small sizes left? what washes did they have in kiedis and jagger? :smile:

4. wow! i wish i had a c21.

5. oops forgot to ask and edit button is gone. did you see any with crowns on the back pockets?

6. I love that store. My size is so common, that they always run out of my sizes though. :sad:

7. If you work in or near the city, hours are extended for the holidays. Open til 8:30 Monday through Wednesday this week and until 9 on Thursday and Friday.

Complete holiday schedule:
    http://www.c21stores.com/files/2006holiday.htm

8. They had a lot of 23-25s left.
    I went on Saturday when the boxes unloaded and then talked myself out of 5 pairs in my sz (26)

I'm not sure what the washes were. (where can I find that on the tag?)

This morning I woke up and was really annoyed that I never bought any so I went back today and most of the 26s were already gone :sad:
    No crowns, they had these REALLY cool ones with skulls and silver buttons.
    Some with Red and Gold, Blue and Silver, pink and silver.

9. I really wanted the rock and republic with the crowns! Maybe i will try and go to the one by me in Fort lee! and i will try to the city. I think ineed a 23 or 24?? How do R&R run??

10. they had skulls!! i want those so badly, if someone happens to go and if you see a 25 or 24 in them, i'll pay a finder's fee!

11. Good news but I cant stand going in there...always a madhouse!

12. I got right when they open at 11
    The store is empty and CLEAN :smile:

Minnie
    I usually size down one in R&R
    I'm a true 27 but I fit comfortably in 26s

13. I went to C21 today in Paramus and was astonished. This woman was grabbing no lie about 40 pairs of R&R jeans. WTH? Ebay maybe? She had so many she had to take her daughter out of the stroller and then it tipped over anyway. I never saw anything like that before.

14. Haha thats funny ^! People are craazy!!

15. :lol:

Had to be Ebay. Or maybe she's buying them up for people she knows.
    At almost 60% off retail, I don't blame her.

I was at Off Fifth today and they had a whole display too.
    No VB Crowns, but some really nice Jaggers with pink and fuschia stitching.

They were all $149.99