Century 21-All you Premium Denim NY ladies

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
They got a HUGE shipment in this weekend of Rock and Republic. First quality for $99.97
Mostly Roth, some Kiedis and Jagger cuts. Various washes.
I bought 3 pairs :smile:

alfie5884

O.G.
Nov 5, 2006
thanks for the info!

were there any small sizes left? what washes did they have in kiedis and jagger? :smile:

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
thanks for the info!

were there any small sizes left? what washes did they have in kiedis and jagger? :smile:

They had a lot of 23-25s left.
I went on Saturday when the boxes unloaded and then talked myself out of 5 pairs in my sz (26)

I'm not sure what the washes were. (where can I find that on the tag?)

This morning I woke up and was really annoyed that I never bought any so I went back today and most of the 26s were already gone :sad:
No crowns, they had these REALLY cool ones with skulls and silver buttons.
Some with Red and Gold, Blue and Silver, pink and silver.

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
I really wanted the rock and republic with the crowns! Maybe i will try and go to the one by me in Fort lee! and i will try to the city. I think ineed a 23 or 24?? How do R&R run??

gymangel812

<3OOO~~~
O.G.
Apr 14, 2006
Ohio
They had a lot of 23-25s left.
I went on Saturday when the boxes unloaded and then talked myself out of 5 pairs in my sz (26)

I'm not sure what the washes were. (where can I find that on the tag?)

This morning I woke up and was really annoyed that I never bought any so I went back today and most of the 26s were already gone :sad:
No crowns, they had these REALLY cool ones with skulls and silver buttons.
Some with Red and Gold, Blue and Silver, pink and silver.
they had skulls!! i want those so badly, if someone happens to go and if you see a 25 or 24 in them, i'll pay a finder's fee!

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
I got right when they open at 11
The store is empty and CLEAN :smile:

Minnie
I usually size down one in R&R
I'm a true 27 but I fit comfortably in 26s

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
NY/NJ Area
tickers.TickerFactory.com
I went to C21 today in Paramus and was astonished. This woman was grabbing no lie about 40 pairs of R&R jeans. WTH? Ebay maybe? She had so many she had to take her daughter out of the stroller and then it tipped over anyway. I never saw anything like that before.

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
I went to C21 today in Paramus and was astonished. This woman was grabbing no lie about 40 pairs of R&R jeans. WTH? Ebay maybe? She had so many she had to take her daughter out of the stroller and then it tipped over anyway. I never saw anything like that before.
:lol:

Had to be Ebay. Or maybe she's buying them up for people she knows.
At almost 60% off retail, I don't blame her.

I was at Off Fifth today and they had a whole display too.
No VB Crowns, but some really nice Jaggers with pink and fuschia stitching.

They were all $149.99