Central Satchel in Large Whiplash

I had it in the surplus but it was just a lil to small for me so I returned it...loved the look just wish it was a lil bigger

Thanks for the reply! Did you have it in Surplus in the whiplash or the other (smaller) style? I think the size of the whiplash would work fine for me. But I much prefer the look of the bag in the main pic, where the corners slouch.

My Bleeker satchel never ever looked like it did on the Coach pics. Years later, the corners still stand straight up. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on this one and have a repeat of that experience ;)

I loved the look of this bag because I really like whiplash. I have two totes and an Edie with it. I never bought it because there was no outside pocket, and for a satchel, that's becoming a deal breaker for me. JMO!

Thanks for the reply! Did you have it in Surplus in the whiplash or the other (smaller) style? I think the size of the whiplash would work fine for me. But I much prefer the look of the bag in the main pic, where the corners slouch.

My Bleeker satchel never ever looked like it did on the Coach pics. Years later, the corners still stand straight up. I'm hesitant to pull the trigger on this one and have a repeat of that experience ;)

I had it in the same one that you posted - with whiplash....
I think it will start to slouch once you start to use it.

This might be one of those bags that you have to train. You hang it up and then put folded towels on the long strap to pull down the sides. If you ever carry it by the long strap, it will pull those corners back up, but you might be able to avoid that by attaching the shoulder strap to the handle rings instead when you want to use the shoulder strap.

I loved the look of this bag because I really like whiplash. I have two totes and an Edie with it. I never bought it because there was no outside pocket, and for a satchel, that's becoming a deal breaker for me. JMO!

I had it in the same one that you posted - with whiplash....
I think it will start to slouch once you start to use it.

This might be one of those bags that you have to train. You hang it up and then put folded towels on the long strap to pull down the sides. If you ever carry it by the long strap, it will pull those corners back up, but you might be able to avoid that by attaching the shoulder strap to the handle rings instead when you want to use the shoulder strap.

Thanks everyone! I couldn't get it out of my mind and just ordered it. I am hoping for some slouching or slouching potential :biggrin:

Hi ElleKaye,

Let me know how the corners seem once you receive the bag. I am actually HAVING THE EXACT SAME DILEMMA! It looks so cute with the corners folded down, like a little duffle bag, but with the corners up its a little less exciting. I'd be hoping to remove the shoulder strap and keep those corners down.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi ElleKaye,

Let me know how the corners seem once you receive the bag. I am actually HAVING THE EXACT SAME DILEMMA! It looks so cute with the corners folded down, like a little duffle bag, but with the corners up its a little less exciting. I'd be hoping to remove the shoulder strap and keep those corners down.

Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi H. I ended up not getting this purse. When I called to place my order over the phone I found out that it was available in a store pretty close to me. It wasn't love when I saw it in person. They had two to chose from and both had dry feeling and heavily pebbled leather. I was in love with this purse online. Looked so soft, mushy, and as you described it, a super cute (and a little edgy) little duffle. I couldn't picture either of the two bags I had to pick from ever get to the point where they would look like the one online. It was a bummer. I still really love the look of it on the Coach site. Hope you can get yours to soften up and relax its corners. Keep us posted!