Celtrixa for Stretch marks?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen this? Its supposed to work miracles. Just curious if anyone has tried this and what result. Here is the link:
    http://www.celtrixa.com/

Im really curious about this but Im usually skeptical about these sort of things. Anyone out there thats willing to share?

2. I'm curious to know, as well!

3. Sorry to bump this again but Im really interested in seeing if anyone has tried this. Anyone out there?

4. I just saw a commercial on tv for a new cream Mederma has for stretch marks. It looks like it got OK reviews on drugstore.com?

5. When I worked t Macy's alot of women would buy the Strivectin.

6. I love and bought it through this site celtrixa. I assume because I ordered it and used it and it is working for me that I see it a little different. I used it for 3 months and when I called to cancel I had no problems at all. I don't know if there are different suppliers or something like that, but I've had no problems.