Tech Cellular Time

Ok, I'll send you some here in a minute. So what forum do you hail from?
Toeline1, Orangefeet. I haven't clued in on how many of you there are, but Ima guessing there's several of you floating around tpf. Who would of thunk all these boys on tpf. Anyhow, sorry, just posting out loud. Ok, back to bags, do you carry a manbag?
eta-had to take that last bit

Last edited:
Ok, I'll send you some here in a minute. So what forum do you hail from?
Toeline1, Orangefeet. I haven't clued in on how many of you there are, but Ima guessing there's several of you floating around tpf. Who would of thunk all these boys on tpf. Anyhow, sorry, just posting out loud. Ok, back to bags, do you carry a manbag?
eta-had to take that last bit

I'm afraid I do not claim a forum. I stumbeled on here while looking up info on this STARZ teeth whitener. Low and behold, I'm still here..:yahoo:
I do not carry a "manbag", I do not find them useful for me personally. All I need are my keys and i.d. holder. It's quite funny how I got way off subject while looking for a good phone though...LOL. I suppose I will just starve..:drool:I of course will be thinking of those meatballs now..:drool:

Ha ha, we have several meatball threads to wet your appetite.
As for your name Toeline1, it seemed as though you were connected in some strange way. I won't press the matter. Coincidences can happen:whistle::lol:Enjoy the purse forum, you're not the only male.

i think i'm missing out on something funny :P

anyways i've never even seen the phone in person. if you want touch screen can i recommend the iphone? it's a very nice phone but there's lots of other touch screens available now

Are you serious? Prada and CHANEL make cell phones? Oh wow. Now I've seen it all...well, not seen it.

Does anybody have a pic of these phones? I'm dying to see what they look like. What carrier?
That's what I'm talking about:rolleyes: I didn't know Prada made a phone, hence my remark. I was being cheeky:lol:. Low and behold, I googled Prada phones and what do ya know....:wtf:

I believe it's been out for a year or more now. They had an advertising in GQ on the Gold Prada, but now they are selling the balck touchscreen. I am up for a new phone in about a month and want something sleek but not too expensive on the monthly payments. Don't need a ton of minutes, b/c txting seems to suffice. Internet is not as important b/c of all the wirless places now days. MUSIC A MUST!!

"Frostedcouture" - I thought of the Iphone, but I heard a lot of bad reviews when they first came out. Are they better now??

I know this is quite an "old" topic but I was browsing around to see if anyone else had it / had any additonal programs for it / etc... :nuts:
If you're still looking for a phone, feel free to ask!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 100_0382.jpg
    100_0382.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 33