Cellphones

I had an old Sony Ericsson t630 up until recently, when my puppy got a hold of it and chewed holes in the battery. Needless to say, the phone doesn't work anymore :blink: (It was due to be replaced anyway, and I deserved it for not getting out of bed when she wanted me to :shame:smile: Since I don't really feel like getting a new phone right now (I told everyone that my phone broke and it's been so delightfully quiet :lol:) my dad gave me his old Nokia (I got him a new Sony Ericsson 3g phone for Christmas) I have no idea what the model is called, but it's from the stone ages and doesn't even have a camera, but it does the job and will do until I find another phone to have a crush on (spending money on an annoying phone seems like such a waste when it could go into my bag fund instead :shame:smile:

Sidekick II (or as people who are really into it know it as, a hiptop). I'm addicted, it's so sad. I have AIM/Web on it so I'm always on (plus tetris in class haha). It's gotten to the point where people are like "Mireille! You have LIVE company. Stop chatting.)
I wouldn't recommend getting one, just yet though. There are plans for a Sidekick III with bluetooth, highspeed internet and MP3ness...Which I think might be my next years christmas gift.
Tmobile also is a little shoddy at times (um, paris hilton hack, anybody?) but when it is working, I have more service in doors than with the other sprint phones I've had.

I have the LG with the camera in it, I'm nervous about spending a lot of money on a phone because pretty harsh on them. I destroyed my last one by dropping it several times and then finally snapping the screen half off (it was a motorola flip style) while I was in the middle of a conversation.

Hi,

I used to have the Treo 650. The phone part of it wasn't very good. It was hard to hear.

I now have the Blackberry 7100 and also 8700. I like them alot, but am also worried about the current lawsuits.

I own the pink razr as well. It's a cute phone that I switch to when I don't want to carry the Blackberry!

Loganz said:
Well I have the Sidekick and it is amazing; of course, the downside is T-mobile has a 5 year patent on this phone; so, if you don't have T-mobile service you cannot get one.

If you use it for business then you really ought to go and see the phones in person. The sidekick is great because the keyboard is functional - so many phone/PDA's are not functional for people who really need to use the PDA part of the phone.
^^i didn't know they had a patent for 5 years..haha imagine how many people are going to have sidekicks in the next 5 years, wow. i've got a sidekick too...wouldn't trade it for any other phone! its so convenient! i'm getting it custom painted pink soon too..i'm sick of the whole swarovski crystal studded thing.....