cell phone

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. bag/holder. I know Lv makes one and i'm having a hard time locating one on eBay.
    Does anyone know the correct name for this ?
    [​IMG] What does he have it attached too? It almost looks like a pochette strap

2. Etui Téléphone International Pm / International Cell Phone Case Pm

3. Yes, it looks like she has attached a pochette strap to it. The case itself comes with the hook designed to attach it to the d-rings.

4. Thank you, that might help my search.
    BTW if you come cross one on eBay please let me know.

5. I like that idea, i'd hang my on the outside of my bag so i could hear it ring.

6. Yes, I think that's a great idea! I'm so bad for not hearing my phone ring when it's in my bag, and then I can't find it when it is ringing! :shame:

Here is the stock photo off LV.com

Phonecase.jpg
  7. wow, what a great LV! She makes it look so neat!

8. thankyou.

9. O/T But is it wrong to dislike somebody I've never even met?! I really cant's stand JS (and that's putting it in the nicest possible way)!!!:yucky:

10. lol...I just love her!

11. LOL. Umm I dont really care for any of the stuff that she does. :yucky:

12. She's a maneater in my opinion :yucky:
    I watched Behind The Music on VH1 the other day and felt like crying when poor Nick was speaking about his relationship with her :sad:
    He seems like a nice guy...I don't think JS was good to him :rant:

13. I want one of those cell phone holders...I agree with you guys, I really can't stand JS too. What's up with her sister and all her surgeries???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice