Cell phone lanyard in Vernis? I think not...*pics*

thatgurl

Shopping Squad Prez
O.G.
Jul 10, 2007
On the farm in North Carolina
So, I got all excited, thinking I had found a Violette Vernis cell phone lanyard on eLux while I was snooping around one day.

It came & I was like :confused1: This isn't Vernis. This is cotton. *sigh*

Compared next to my Violette Vernis Cosmetic Pouch just for giggles....

Just thought I would share these pics to save someone else from having to do a return to eLux. However, during this process I did learn that my cell phone does not even have a place to attach a lanyard. :crybaby:

Aug 13, 2007
North Jersey
lol...Too cute!! I guess a place to hang it on your phone would have helped. I almost bought the Vernis one (real vernis) and my SA told me not to get it as it wasn't strong enough to hold my camera which is what I wanted it for.

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
THANKS for posting this! I was wondering about the same item. I have to wear a lanyard with badge at work and I use an LV strap. Was wondering about the Vernis lanyard. Too bad.

Lovely4

Apr 28, 2008
Just thought I would share these pics to save someone else from having to do a return to eLux. However, during this process I did learn that my cell phone does not even have a place to attach a lanyard. :crybaby:

OH no... I am so sorry. It is quite pretty... but I can understand your crying about and returning it.