cell phone charms

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was thinking of getting a cell phone charm to use as a small bag charm to update my monogram speedy 25. Has anyone done this? Because the speedy 25 is a small bag, I would prefer a small charm. What do you think?

2. I've considered that definitely - I think it's a good idea :tup:

3. Excellent idea...I was just in my LV store the other daily looking at the phone charms as an option....they look really nice.

4. I have been contemplating that same question! I think they would like nice as a bacg charm..my iphone doesn't have anyplace for one...

5. that would be a great idea! why not?? haha and if you don't want to use it as a bag charm you could use it as a phone charm :] or attach on something else!

6. great idea! is it cheaper than the bag charms? btw, luv your dog and the damier 30 next to him/her.:love:

7. It's a good idea. IMO some cell phone charms are just to big on a cell phone. on a bag it could look a little bit discreeter

8. I think it's a great idea ;) I personally love the Sprouse charm... It's so nice (and almost half of the price of the bag charm).

9. It's a great idea! Actually, in some cases, I prefer the phone charm to the key charm. They're a lot more affordable and they have dual purpose. :smile:

10. Great Idea. Here is a phone charm on my friend's Wilshire Blvd.
    When I get my Wilshire I am going to the same exact thing. Love it

I think it works best on smaller bags.

[​IMG]

11. ^^Very cute.

12. how can it be attached?

13. My DS bought me a phone charm, I use it on my Azur MM saleya.

14. i have seen it done and it looks quite nice

15. That sounds like a great idea, especially since the phone charms are so much cheaper.....just wondering though how well does the string (on the phone charm) wear if its looped around a bag all the time? Is it strong enough to hold for day to day wear and tear?

I love the rock flower charm!