Tech Cell phone accessories and ear peice ideas.

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I am getting a new phone, the Blackberry Storm, and want cute stuff. Any cute accessory websites? Also I was wondering where ya'll keep your ear peices? I wish there stylish cases to keep the phone and ear peice together. I always seem to have one and not know where the other is. Any ideas?

*bump* I really can't think of a way to keep the earpeice and phone near each other. Unless I just keep them in a pocket in my purse. Most cases just hold the cell. I need a unique idea.

I am an accessories nut but I prefer my Blackberry (I have the Bold) without one. I did however purchase a soft suede pouch from www.sfbags.com. It's very thin - really just to protect against scratches when I keep it in my bag, but there is an option of a pocket for the earpiece/earphones. You may want to check it out.

Otherwise if you just want a fancy case, there is always www.vajacases.com, www.pielframa.com and www.covertecstore.com

I need some opinions, too, but I didn't want to start another thread...

There are those super cute "fake" designer cases for phones...we are fake-haters united here, so how wrong is it to get a case that isn't "real"? THANKS!!!

Are you set on the Blackberry? If you're in the market for a regular mobile, I just got an LG Decoy with a Bluetooth that attaches to the back of the phone. It is an awesome phone. My hubby gave my a really nice bluetooth for Christmas and I managed to lose it within a week.....so hopefully it'll be hard to lose this one!