Tech Cell phone accessories and ear peice ideas.

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am getting a new phone, the Blackberry Storm, and want cute stuff. Any cute accessory websites? Also I was wondering where ya'll keep your ear peices? I wish there stylish cases to keep the phone and ear peice together. I always seem to have one and not know where the other is. Any ideas?

2. *bump* I really can't think of a way to keep the earpeice and phone near each other. Unless I just keep them in a pocket in my purse. Most cases just hold the cell. I need a unique idea.

3. keep the ear piece in a coach mini skinny.. safe and sound

4. when do u use it? if ur using it in the car, you could just keep it in the cup holder or ash tray if u dont use it. otherwise the mini skinny would work

5. cellphoneshop.net

6. I am an accessories nut but I prefer my Blackberry (I have the Bold) without one. I did however purchase a soft suede pouch from www.sfbags.com. It's very thin - really just to protect against scratches when I keep it in my bag, but there is an option of a pocket for the earpiece/earphones. You may want to check it out.

Otherwise if you just want a fancy case, there is always www.vajacases.com, www.pielframa.com and www.covertecstore.com

7. I need some opinions, too, but I didn't want to start another thread...

There are those super cute "fake" designer cases for phones...we are fake-haters united here, so how wrong is it to get a case that isn't "real"? THANKS!!!

8. if u are a girl, you can "crystalize" ur phone...

9. i always use silicone case on my bold
    have u try and look at crackberry.com?

10. Are you set on the Blackberry? If you're in the market for a regular mobile, I just got an LG Decoy with a Bluetooth that attaches to the back of the phone. It is an awesome phone. My hubby gave my a really nice bluetooth for Christmas and I managed to lose it within a week.....so hopefully it'll be hard to lose this one!