Celine

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have the boogie bag in two colours...guess I should stop there? Is anyone else crazy about these too?:heart:

2. I have a burgundy one, and I love it! I don't have multiples yet (I almost bought a bottle green one from the NM site), but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. :amuse:

3. I like the Clandestine. It looks like something I would pull out my grandmother's closet. The details on the bag add an interesting and fresh spin to a vintage look.

4. angst, i do love your taste. i really like the clandestine too. saw it on NAP and then IRL at NM a couple weeks ago. almost got it but decided to hold off. i love the style.

5. Which boogie bag do you have? The frame bag or the open-top bag (similar to tote)? And in what color?

I am crazy about Cladestine.

6. Boogie fan over here! :yes:

7. I'm a Celine boogie fan! I have the black velvet one (with lotsa of C-logos all over) and the pink calfskin one from Jan 2006. They're so roomy and versatile. But I am thinking of selling my black one cos I haven't been in a mood to use black bags these days, so I will eventually just end up with one.

8. I love the Boogie bags! I've been thinking about getting one myself.

9. I have the Crocodile open one in the cinnamon color (not sure what the name of that colour is…anyone know?) I adore it. It makes me feel so grown up=) I like to carry that when I wear my classic Burberry trench…It is an investment piece, to say the least, but I will have it for the rest of my life and hand it down=) I have the boogie frame in black, I got that one because I was just a little frustrated that the other one didn’t close completely, and I can take it on the metro (the little open side pockets are perfect for my carte orange)…I only take a taxi with the crocodile bag!

10. Not fond, honestly...but, it is different and original, I suppose. It could be stunning on the right arm...it wouldn't look right on mine.

11. I would love to purchase a celine boogie bag, but im worried about the size. I tend to use smaller bags, but I love them!

12. Don't like it. There are lotsa prettier boogies than this one.

13. They're not really that big, unless you use tiny tiny bags. You should go to a Celine store and try one. You will love it.

14. [​IMG]I really like this one!!!!!!!!AND the croc trim one too!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice