Celine yellow sandals, at $75 =)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. while web surfing on internet this morning, i read a news on celine sale event and so i dropped by in the afternoon. i grabbed a perfect summer sandals at HK$600 (US$75) only. it's the only size left. though it's not that comfortable for me, i still bought it since it looks so different..

sorry for my lousy dry feet, time to get some spa treatments. :P

Attached Files:

2. Those are so cute and you got a great price on them.
    Unfortunately I do not think that Celine shoes are very comfortable, I have a few pairs that I rarely wear because they are so uncomfy. I hope that yours get better with wear. Congrats.

3. $75 is a great price for them!!! And I love the color!!! I've never worn celine shoes, so I can't comment on the comfort, but I would look into foot petals to put into the shoes to make them more comfortable.

4. What an amazing deal, thanks for sharing! You're right, the sunny colour makes it a perfect spring shoe :smile: I miss shopping in Hong Kong.. they have amazing deals there when it's sale time!