Celine Woodbury Outlet! Yippy!

And anyone who bought -- can you speak of quality? Is it the same as original retail?

I only ask as I've been to Bottega Veneta at Woodbury and their products felt differently to original store products. Thanks!

And anyone who bought -- can you speak of quality? Is it the same as original retail?

I only ask as I've been to Bottega Veneta at Woodbury and their products felt differently to original store products. Thanks!

I never noticed a difference! It was the outlet that actually got me into Celine. I didn't care about the brand until I went in person to the outlet store and felt that amazing leather (for reference, my favorite leathers are Hermes and vintage Coach) but Celine was amazing. Good luck!

Reactions: Sp8815

Céline is one of a VERY few who don’t make for outlet. Most stores in Woodbury make for outlet. The products in Céline are genuinely items they can’t sell or never made it to store.

What @ashlie said is correct! Céline doesn't make for the outlet. I will say that some of the pieces at the outlet have been knocked around a bit and show more wear and scratches.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Pleas ask for Amanda Dinaso, the associate at Celine Woodbury Commons who was kind enough to send the pictures
Thank you for the great insights, could you please kindly share Amanda's contact via PM? I've been to Woodbury a few times, but I think it is much more efficient to find out what they have before travelling or getting it shipped. Thank you very much in advance!

Thank you for the great insights, could you please kindly share Amanda's contact via PM? I've been to Woodbury a few times, but I think it is much more efficient to find out what they have before travelling or getting it shipped. Thank you very much in advance!
(845) 928-8053 is the Celine store number. I just called the store number and asked for Amanda Dinaso.

Reactions: carrie508