Celine Woodbury Outlet! Yippy!

Jacer

Hunter at heart...
O.G.
Nov 14, 2012
Just heard Celine has opened an outlet in woodbury - everything 30% off retail.

Ready to wear even more of a discount.

Has anyone gone yet?

Planning a trip next week now just to see what bags they have in store.

I was planning a trip next year to Paris just to buy up some Celine's on my wishlist but maybe now I don't have too.... :graucho:

Reactions: darkangel07760

Has anyone gone yet?

I was planning a trip next year to Paris just to buy up some Celine's on my wishlist but maybe now I don't have too.... :graucho:
I'm interested to know what they have! I was just there during New Years and I'm so bummed the Celine store didn't open yet. Please post pix/intel info! TIA! :smile:

Has anyone gone yet?

I was just coming on to post this news. Might go there tomorrow & I'll take pictures to post

pdE6Vqa.jpg

t61aLjf.jpg

JpVBuFV.jpg

XhGpLaF.jpg

Q9Q22ZQ.jpg

Here are some images of what is in stock. The outlet will expect Spring 2013 soon. via jshi809​

I went to the outlet last week and purchased my first Celine. I believe it's from 2012. I love the minimalist design and it's really comfy on the shoulder. I also love that I probably won't see anyone else with it! The SA Chris was super friendly and showed me all sorts of goodies. My next Celine will surely be one of her clever clutches...
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395009516.632242.jpg

Reactions: Knicole
I went to the outlet last week and purchased my first Celine. I believe it's from 2012. I love the minimalist design and it's really comfy on the shoulder. I also love that I probably won't see anyone else with it! The SA Chris was super friendly and showed me all sorts of goodies. My next Celine will surely be one of her clever clutches...

Congrats... Twins! You will seriously love that bag. What size is it? I got my large one for 70% off at the last Friends and Family sale...