Celine Woodbury Outlet! Yippy!

The outlet received a few Mini Belt bags from S/S 2016 in the beautiful Super Soft Calfskin with the amazing lambskin interior lining! They have them in Ruby and Wood. Beautiful.

Hi! Looks like I happened to look at this thread at the right time because I also was looking into trying to get something from Celine from the Woodbury Outlet. Would it be possible to get Jermaine's info from you?
Did you manage to get Jermaine's info? Would it be possible to pm me details if you did?!

Thanks!

I've had really good experiences with Jermaine. He's kept an eye out for an All Soft in Vermillion for me (no luck yet) and sold me my beloved shiny goatskin Trio. You can reach him at the store but I'll also PM you his info.
Hey! Could you also send me Jermaine’s contact please? Thank you!

If anyone is interested, I was at Celine this past weekend. They had tons of trotteur bags in stock with the new spring colors as well. The trotteur bags was 30% off.

They also had trapeze bags! A lot to choose from and the trapeze bag was 25% off.

I saw a few trio bags as well.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, I was at Celine this past weekend. They had tons of trotteur bags in stock with the new spring colors as well. The trotteur bags was 30% off.

They also had trapeze bags! A lot to choose from and the trapeze bag was 25% off.

I saw a few trio bags as well.

Do you have to remember color/leathers for the trotteurs? Thank you so much!!

From my recollection, the colors was the pastel blue, pastel pink, pastel green, cream, anthracite, black, red, blue. Definitely more to what I have listed. There was just so many... 2 drawers full in fact. And they come in both grained calfskin and natural calfskin.

From my recollection, the colors was the pastel blue, pastel pink, pastel green, cream, anthracite, black, red, blue. Definitely more to what I have listed. There was just so many... 2 drawers full in fact. And they come in both grained calfskin and natural calfskin.

Celine- small python blue trio for $1575 plus 15% off (last day). I spoke to amanda.

Thank you both so much! I’m so sick but now am debating on going or not haha