Celine White Belt Bag

nfactorial

Mar 20, 2017
Hi all, I've been thinking about getting a white micro belt bag as my first designer handbag :smile: but I've been debating about the colour because of maintenance and colour transfer. I'm especially concerned about this because the micro sits lower than the mini and it most likely will rub against my jeans more.
For those who own white/light bags in general, any advice on keeping them clean? Any regrets?

Thanks [emoji5]

I have a white smooth micro and have no problems with it. It's really not the white that's the problem, it's what you wear. I soak my jeans so ensure no dye transfer. The outside elements really aren't an issue. I take my bag out all the time in the slush, snow, rain, sleet, hail, and sun. Don't fear the color it'll wear beautifully.

I have a white smooth micro and have no problems with it. It's really not the white that's the problem, it's what you wear. I soak my jeans so ensure no dye transfer. The outside elements really aren't an issue. I take my bag out all the time in the slush, snow, rain, sleet, hail, and sun. Don't fear the color it'll wear beautifully.
Thanks so much for the input :heart: :smile:

Hi sorry for replying at an old thread but I'm thinking of getting White Nano belt soon and been searching in this forum if anyone else has any feedback on that and came across yours.

Do you mind letting me know how the white belt bag hold up now its been 2 years? And how do you care/maintain the bag to avoid color transfer nor stain?

Really appreciate your feedback on this :smile: TIA!

Hi sorry for replying at an old thread but I'm thinking of getting White Nano belt soon and been searching in this forum if anyone else has any feedback on that and came across yours.

Do you mind letting me know how the white belt bag hold up now its been 2 years? And how do you care/maintain the bag to avoid color transfer nor stain?

Really appreciate your feedback on this :smile: TIA!

Hi love!

My bag looks like I just bought it. Haha. I’m not exaggerating. There is slight creasing in the handles but that is to be expected. I do also have smooth leather. I’ve posted pictures of it. If you go to my profile you’ll be able to find it. I’ve probably had it for close to 4 years now. Zero color transfer.

There was ONE incident. Someone spilled black coffee on my bag on the subway and I didn’t see it until hours later. I just washed, cleaned, and condition it for the day and you can’t even see it. I thought my bag was for sure ruined but it’s been great!! I love it

Reactions: BBee
Hi love!

My bag looks like I just bought it. Haha. I’m not exaggerating. There is slight creasing in the handles but that is to be expected. I do also have smooth leather. I’ve posted pictures of it. If you go to my profile you’ll be able to find it. I’ve probably had it for close to 4 years now. Zero color transfer.

There was ONE incident. Someone spilled black coffee on my bag on the subway and I didn’t see it until hours later. I just washed, cleaned, and condition it for the day and you can’t even see it. I thought my bag was for sure ruined but it’s been great!! I love it
Yeay thank you for the reply! Appreciate it! Im going to the store to look at the white nano belt tomorrow. I had doubt with white bags before as I can be clumsy with my bags and dont really look after them much when im using them. Been thinking about white bag for years now but its really hard to find feedback on white bags. Reading your replies convince me hehe thanks a lot :smile:

Hi love!

Anyway, I cant find the pic you posted :sad: Can you please send me the link? TIA!