celine wallet

amb100k

May 13, 2016
does anyone own this style wallet by celine? it also has a key holder attached to it
i see a lot of threads for bags, but not really slgs
for those of you who own this, do you find it functional as a wallet? any pros and cons? if you could please share, TIA!

Attachments

• Celine-Solo-Coin-and-Card-Purse-On-Chain-2.jpg
    Celine-Solo-Coin-and-Card-Purse-On-Chain-2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 880
I actually have this one in the reverse colors (terra cotta on top and dark blue on the bottom) and I find it very functional overall. It has two card slots on the inside so you can put your cards separate from cash. It however does not have a separate coin compartment so sometimes it can be hard to get coins out when I have cash inside as well. You also have to be a little bit careful if you've attached keys to the clasp and leave them outside the purse as it can slightly scratch the exterior lambskin.

I actually have this one in the reverse colors (terra cotta on top and dark blue on the bottom) and I find it very functional overall. It has two card slots on the inside so you can put your cards separate from cash. It however does not have a separate coin compartment so sometimes it can be hard to get coins out when I have cash inside as well. You also have to be a little bit careful if you've attached keys to the clasp and leave them outside the purse as it can slightly scratch the exterior lambskin.
thanks! when you fold the bills and put them in, does it get caught by the zippers easily or is the wallet tall enough that thats not a problem at all?
also do you own a chanel mini o case by any chance? do you know how the celine wallet compares to chanel mini o case in terms of thickness?

thanks! when you fold the bills and put them in, does it get caught by the zippers easily or is the wallet tall enough that thats not a problem at all?
also do you own a chanel mini o case by any chance? do you know how the celine wallet compares to chanel mini o case in terms of thickness?

I don't have a Chanel mini o-case but cash can fit folded in half once just fine with plenty of room to not get caught in the zipper and it looks thin but given that it's lambskin, the coin purse can stretch out and fit quite a bit of cash/cards/coins.

I don't have a Chanel mini o-case but cash can fit folded in half once just fine with plenty of room to not get caught in the zipper and it looks thin but given that it's lambskin, the coin purse can stretch out and fit quite a bit of cash/cards/coins.
just have 2 more qs if you don't mind :smile:
do you know if a passport with/without a case can fit in there no problem as well?
and if you own a chanel mini, do you think it'll fit or be too tall for it? thanks so much!

just have 2 more qs if you don't mind :smile:
do you know if a passport with/without a case can fit in there no problem as well?
and if you own a chanel mini, do you think it'll fit or be too tall for it? thanks so much!

No problem! A passport won't fit in it at all and I don't own a Chanel mini but the dimensions of the coin purse are about 5 x 3.65 x 0.5 inches so hopefully that will help you be able to determine if it would fit inside a Chanel mini.