Celine Wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Now that I have been bitten by the Celine "bug"....I think I want to explore a wallet by Celine. I found LV's SLG's to be the best in my opinion and I have owned Hermes, Chanel, Prada, etc....
    Can anyone recommend a Celine wallet or should I stick with LV on SLG's?
    I saw a picture online of a zip around full size Celine wallet, but couldn't find the name or if it is even still available.

Thank you!

2. I bought the full-size zip round continental wallet in vermillion with a black interior. I did post it on here with some photos and I have to say it is the most elegant wallet I have, beautifully made with perfect zippers.

3. I forgot to say, I purchased this wallet shortly after buying my first Celine bag, the micro luggage.

4. Oh thank you for your information. Do you mind posting a picture? Is it still available? Thank you!;)