Celine Vertical Cabas Bag

vichamburg

Dec 15, 2015
Hey there Celine lovers,

I saw a brand new Celine Cabas Bag in Magenta Orange at Tk Maxx ( it had already scratches, since it is easy on this soft leather) for 287euro.

What do you think, is it worth it? I prefer Phantom bag, of course....

Attachments

• IMG_9562.JPG
    IMG_9562.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 681
Reactions: MonsieurMode
Hey there Celine lovers,

I saw a brand new Celine Cabas Bag in Magenta Orange at Tk Maxx ( it had already scratches, since it is easy on this soft leather) for 287euro.

What do you think, is it worth it? I prefer Phantom bag, of course....

That's a terrific price. I personally wouldn't pay more than $300 USD for a Cabas, especially the Vertical. It's too delicate for my lifestyle.

You should go for it! It also makes a great clutch if you fold it in half and carry it by the bottom.

I have two cabas and had one phantom ... phantom is too heavy itself .. although it has quite a large volume and I have to limit my stuff everytime I use it ... so I end up selling the phantom
I still like my cabas and use them very often... although they are not as stylish as phantom nowadays... I can just put everything inside ... the only downside is you can't really carry vertical cabas over shoulder, but it still works for me to just carry it around

It is really a great deal at this price as long as the colour works for you

Thank you both for the replies. I am not a fan of that bag, it is like a sac and I do prefer Phantom though it is pretty heavy. The Cabas has already enough scratches even if it is brand new. I consider buying it and selling but it seems not easy here...I am asking myself what is the 'duration' of using the Cabas bag since it is made of ultra slim leather....