Celine US website?

leeannelee

Feb 6, 2019
Hey guys! Has anyone gone to the Celine US website today? I was literally planning to purchase a small Celine Box Bag today and I couldn't! The website does not show any price of the bags at all and you cannot add them to your cart. I am wondering if this is what happens when they increase the price?? :-s If so, that's such a bummer... I'm a day late. :doh:

Hey guys! Has anyone gone to the Celine US website today? I was literally planning to purchase a small Celine Box Bag today and I couldn't! The website does not show any price of the bags at all and you cannot add them to your cart. I am wondering if this is what happens when they increase the price?? :-s If so, that's such a bummer... I'm a day late. :doh:

i see the same thing, you should order from 24s!

Reactions: Laurine
I was looking through their website too but they did not have the color that I want (camel). :sad:

Also just an update! Looks like the website is back to normal. I did not see any price increase (yet). :smile:
Some items (Micro Luggage) did not increase but others like the Mini Belt went from $2,500 to $2,550. Overall I think increases if any seem minimal!