celine trunkette bag

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
this bag in light brown has been sitting at eluxury and i've been watching as the price has dropped lower than half off! $700!

p10838608_ph_hero.jpg

the light brown looks kinda ugly. but if you've ever seen it in chocolate brown, it's to DIE for!

NMV5778_mp.jpg

of course it's in stock at neiman marcus for 1500 dollars! :evil:

I saw the light brown bag at the Celine boutique in South Coast Plaza last month and it was also on sale. The 50% discount is actually really good for a Celine bag and great for work but it does look like a trunk/suitcase and it opens up like one too. And yes the dark choco brown is to die for...

700 ain't bad at all, i'll have to keep an eye out for the choco brown though. it's soooooooo pretty! and yeah i love it because it's very different looking. i like the vintage look.

Irissy said:
NM's last call hit next week?? Yehhhhhhhh!!! :nuts:

hehe yeah, but this Friday is the NM pre-sale :nuts: I'm not sure its the same everywhere but if it is I'd go and take advantage of it. I'm going to go there as soon as it opens tomorrow, all the good stuff is gone once it goes public.

fayden said:
this bag in light brown has been sitting at eluxury and i've been watching as the price has dropped lower than half off! $700!

p10838608_ph_hero.jpg

the light brown looks kinda ugly. but if you've ever seen it in chocolate brown, it's to DIE for!

NMV5778_mp.jpg

of course it's in stock at neiman marcus for 1500 dollars! :evil:

I actually saw the tan (would it be light brown) at my local Neiman's last night...it was on the sales table and an extra 25 (or was it 30)% off! I didn't see what it was marked down to, but if you are interested, I'm sure it is still there...NM in Tyson's Corner, VA (only 5% sales tax...hehe)...703.761.1600. At least, I hope it's on sale.

well in person it looks like like a traveling suitcase, it's much bigger than a lunch box. but what bag is practical? the paddington is heavy as all hell but we all do it!