Celine Triomphe Box Bag by Hedi Slimane

Queen of cool

emmanuelle-alt-wears-a-military-jacket-with-buttons-white-pants-picture-id1133989720

Parlour X luxury store recently added a few photos of the Celine Triomphe Box Bag to their Instagram page. The bag seems to have a lot of lovers on Instagram.

Attachments

• E2A7424B-8338-4B04-BC7E-7B5B48CFD9F9.jpeg
    E2A7424B-8338-4B04-BC7E-7B5B48CFD9F9.jpeg
    402.8 KB · Views: 875
  • 6F6E1A2A-A74E-490F-9D4E-7157B2AAD75C.jpeg
    6F6E1A2A-A74E-490F-9D4E-7157B2AAD75C.jpeg
    877.5 KB · Views: 888
  • 3BE0A1DD-2663-440E-BDCD-B995F96B8900.jpeg
    3BE0A1DD-2663-440E-BDCD-B995F96B8900.jpeg
    402.1 KB · Views: 881
I do wonder how many of these are sponsored bags, simply because I know other brands gift/sponsor popular instagramers and youtubers in exchange for some rave reviews and pushing the idea that X bag is the must-have for the season/year.

I say that because I've travelled between Asia, NA and Australia since the release and I notice bags, but I've yet to see one carried in the wild.

I do wonder how many of these are sponsored bags, simply because I know other brands gift/sponsor popular instagramers and youtubers in exchange for some rave reviews and pushing the idea that X bag is the must-have for the season/year.

I say that because I've travelled between Asia, NA and Australia since the release and I notice bags, but I've yet to see one carried in the wild.
i do see women from China carrying the bag....

Reactions: eunaddict
First time I’ve seen this bag in the wild. Here is a quick snapshot I was able to get. I also went to the Celine boutique yesterday and I must say the store is buzzing with customers again. Between November 2018-February this year it was very quiet. But a lot of customers were in their yesterday buying things. The Le 16 and Triomphe bag seems to be a hit.

Attachments

• 1DB5C0DD-402B-440D-B885-B7EFFD14E28B.jpeg
    1DB5C0DD-402B-440D-B885-B7EFFD14E28B.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 894
First time I’ve seen this bag in the wild. Here is a quick snapshot I was able to get. I also went to the Celine boutique yesterday and I must say the store is buzzing with customers again. Between November 2018-February this year it was very quiet. But a lot of customers were in their yesterday buying things. The Le 16 and Triomphe bag seems to be a hit.

Well that's nice to hear, I was in the Stockholm boutique last weekend, and there was only one other company in there at the same time as me and my BF, and they were all looking at the old Phoebe designs.

Reactions: iqaganda and wheihk
Well that's nice to hear, I was in the Stockholm boutique last weekend, and there was only one other company in there at the same time as me and my BF, and they were all looking at the old Phoebe designs.
Yes No one is disputing that Phoebe designs are amazing and still in high demand. But there does seem to be a lot of support for the new Hedi Slimane designs especially from the wealthy Asian community.

Yes No one is disputing that Phoebe designs are amazing and still in high demand. But there does seem to be a lot of support for the new Hedi Slimane designs especially from the wealthy Asian community.

I hope you didn't mistake my comment for snarkyness! I genuinly think it is sad that a brand like Céline has "lost so much" due to their change of creative director, and I am glad to hear that the sales and interests are taking off even outside of Asia. Not for the sake of Hedi Slimane, as from everything I have ever read from him, his explanations and excuses, I do not get the feeling that he is a particulary symphatethic man, but for the brand, the heritage and all the loyal customers. I do wish them well.

I hope you didn't mistake my comment for snarkyness! I genuinly think it is sad that a brand like Céline has "lost so much" due to their change of creative director, and I am glad to hear that the sales and interests are taking off even outside of Asia. Not for the sake of Hedi Slimane, as from everything I have ever read from him, his explanations and excuses, I do not get the feeling that he is a particulary symphatethic man, but for the brand, the heritage and all the loyal customers. I do wish them well.
Hehe I honestly thought in relation to sales
Hi, no I don’t think it’s snarky everyone has a right to their own opinion. :smile: I think everyone just wants the designs to fail because they don’t represent Phoebe Philo anymore. I too am not a fan of Hedi’s arrogance. I just wanted to point out that it seems to be gaining momentum with new fans of Celine something I didn’t expect.

Reactions: Thenewestgirl