Celine Triomphe Box Bag by Hedi Slimane

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lisa Blackpink with the Medium Celine Triomphe Box bag in Black Lizard.

Attached Files:

allywchu1 and DizzyFairy like this.
  2. From Celine's IG.
    celine - B3H6eFwHWyd.jpg CELINE WOMEN SUMMER 20
    CELINE "CHAINE MAILLON TRIOMPHE" BAG IN BROWN SUEDE WITH FRINGES

3. Celine Triomphe Teen Bag in Black

Attached Files:

4. she rock the bag...

5. I am in love with this bag, and never thought I would be! I too thought it looked like something from H&M but the leather is gorgeous and it really does look so French. I think it’s a classic and I actually like it better than the classic box. Soooo let me upload some pics I took this weekend. I’m still undecided on colour. I will probably get the black. The black box leather is beautiful up against the gold hardware.

Attached Files:

foxie-pooh and lxrac like this.
  6. The bag is fabulous and Parisian chic. I saw it first time on Angelina Jolie and personally the black one is the best looking one. You can spot it from a mile away.

layd3k likes this.
  7. D5344C18-2CCB-4601-B38A-CD3C149CCA2A.jpeg
    my new watersnake chaine maillon triomphe!

Tatownz likes this.
  8. Hi everyone, picked up this Medium Triomphe in grey. I originally wanted black but ultimately decided on the this grey one.

Attached Files:

dreamguo, layd3k, More bags and 2 others like this.
  9. Saw this small wallet at the store and is actually quite cute.

Attached Files:

10. There’s a new nano size on the website. The light khaki color looks really nice on my phone. Not sure how it looks IRL.

Attached Files:

layd3k likes this.