Celine Trio

Daphs

O.G.
Oct 24, 2011
Hi girls, I am seriously contemplating getting a Trio and I need your help!

For owners, it would be great to hear testimonials about how/where you use yours and how much it fits. Do you ever take yours apart and use the pouch separately?

Also, would be great to have some intelligence around the colours available this season and previous seasons. When I looked at Selfridges this past week, I didn't really see any colours I liked, so just wondering what else is out there! :smile:

Colours I saw: powder, hibiscus, bright orange, greenish khaki, pale baby pink, natural (beige), burgundy.

this would be a good thread to read through:
http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/celine-trio-vs-pouch-clutch-667148.html

there are pics of what the bag can hold and several people have commented about how they use their bags

I have the Trio and love it -- it's one of my favorite bags and probably the one that gets the most use. It can hold a lot more than you'd think it could. I've posted several pics showing how much it can hold -- there are some in the thread I've linked here, as well as a few up in the Reference section

As for colors -- you may want to search the Intel thread. I'm sure someone's posted what colors the Trio will be produced in for this season and next -- They're also coming out with an oversized Trio for F/W (http://forum.purseblog.com/celine/celine-fall-2012-a-733311-4.html#post21145640). I'm pretty sure I'm going to be wanting to add one of those to my collection as soon as it comes out!!:graucho:

The trio bag is easy to use and pefectly to match diff style of clothing easily.

btw, you said you saw the "pale baby pink" in Selfridges at UK? Thats the color I am craving for!!!!! Too bad that I can't find it in HK.

The trio bag is easy to use and pefectly to match diff style of clothing easily.

btw, you said you saw the "pale baby pink" in Selfridges at UK? Thats the color I am craving for!!!!! Too bad that I can't find it in HK.

I love using the Trio, it's great when you don't want to carry too much and fits more than say a small chanel flap or wallet on chain. I have the hibiscus and it fits a wallet, i phone, keys, sunnies, tissues and lipstick comfortably. I would call it an errand bag rather than a work/every day bag. I haven't used the pouches separately but I imagine it would make a cute clutch.

Thanks for the feedback everyone and the links iluvmybags! I'm still thinking about this vs. an Hermes Evelyne as an errand bag, but I do love these colours!

Vincci how much did you got the trio in HK?where and what are the available colors right now there?, i will be visiting HK next week.thanks

Last edited:

Hi Vincci, I know Département Féminin will have stocks for Celine Trio in nude and light burgundy (never seen this color before) in May. I am not sure if the nude is the color you are looking for but you can try contacting them!

Hi Vincci, I know Département Féminin will have stocks for Celine Trio in nude and light burgundy (never seen this color before) in May. I am not sure if the nude is the color you are looking for but you can try contacting them!

I saw the pale pink trio in Lane Crawford IFC at the beginning of Feb...
this is a pinkish white and the nude color is a light beige...

DF is accepting pre-order for pre-fall collection now ...they will have blue and red....

I bought a terracotta Trio a couple weeks ago, but it's still sitting, tags on, tissue inside, in its dust bag. I'm contemplating whether to keep it or return it.

I got it at Nordstrom, and they just made a giant mess of a simple (completely separate) order. I have to make a special trip to the store to fix that mess, so it seems like fate telling me to take the Trio with me and return it, since I can't seem to commit to using it.

That said, the bag does seem like a great size for me, easy to use, and terracotta is a very wearable color. I think I'd really like it if I did start using it. Maybe I'll calm down and keep it. :smile:

Vincci how much did you got the trio in HK?where and what are the available colors right now there?, i will be visiting HK next week.thanks

Hey girls this is my first post!

Just bought the orange Celine trio and am having second thoughts about the color. It is my first bright colored bag so I'm wondering if it's just jitters. The color is beautiful for the spring and summer coming up but I'm still on the fence about whether to return it or not... help!

Reactions: realiteartificielle