Celine Trio

Thanks
Now I'm
Stuck!! I want an oversized trio but can't decide amongst
Red, navy or royal blue!!!
What color is the best you think?

QUOTE=cotonblanc;21828301]It should be Cobalt. Royal Blue is much more muted compared to the rich Cobalt. Navy is almost like black and the only giveaway is the zipper which is a truer navy than the leather itself. HTH[/QUOTE]

* The largo trio will be as large as the single pouch (strap will not removable).
* The oversized trio is much bigger with a detachable strap but rumor is that the three pouches won't be detachable.

Thanks for clarifying ilecita. I don't know why Celine can't just have all straps detachable on these trios, so we can use the them both ways & get our money's worth. All they have to do is just add hooks & still keep the price.

For the size, i'd most definitely go for the size that fits an Ipad, but hopefully not too big.

Thanks
Now I'm
Stuck!! I want an oversized trio but can't decide amongst
Red, navy or royal blue!!!
What color is the best you think?

QUOTE=cotonblanc;21828301]It should be Cobalt. Royal Blue is much more muted compared to the rich Cobalt. Navy is almost like black and the only giveaway is the zipper which is a truer navy than the leather itself. HTH

same here! need red more, but i opted for royal bec i think its the best color for the style. plus, celine makes the most gorgy bluez like no other! *gulp* i hope i made the right decision :sweatdrop:

(would luv a small box in red)

Thanks for clarifying ilecita. I don't know why Celine can't just have all straps detachable on these trios, so we can use the them both ways & get our money's worth. All they have to do is just add hooks & still keep the price.

For the size, i'd most definitely go for the size that fits an Ipad, but hopefully not too big.

I totally agree! I had preordered the large trio but I'm gonna cancel because it doesn't fit my iPad from the dimensions DF provided. But I don't know if I want the oversized trio because the three pouches seem to no be detachable! I guess we will see!

I have pre-ordered the oversized trio bag. I already have the black one in the regular size and had no idea that the bag also comes in a large size. Does anyone know if it comes in burgundy red?

I'm also wondering if anyone have seen the Celine knotted in calfskin bag?

I also pre ordered the large trio in royal blue but now I'm thinking of switching to the red. I don't have any red bags and I have 3 blue bags. Have to think about it before DF starts shipping them out.

Oh all the color
Longings / decisions are making me more impatient !!!
Lol!! Just preordered the red box
Instead and I will wait until the large trio comes out before deciding!!!

I just bought a black trio from Luisaviaroma, however, i don't know if I should keep it, as I really like it in orange, cobalt and Royal blue.. I have the mini luggage in black.. But black just seem to be the safest choice, but some colorsplash would also be nice.. Ahh i just want it All, haha..

Ack! Just learned about a camel large in the fall main collection! Now i'm more confused as ever... Royal or camel??? Anyone? :confused1:

Both are pretty colors. It depends on whether you want a neutral or pop one. I'll get the royal blue as I don't have a blue bag right now, and I already have a few camel like color bags. You know what, I failed to preorder at DF as C told me she has no more stock :crybaby: