Celine Trio

Yes from DF, though it was a challenge on the pre-order because it was wierd how the pre-order is done w/ them & they didn't even tell me. They have to activate the listing just for you to pre-pay & actually didn't make sense because you have to catch it ontime when it's up, not to mention the time difference, like you're online waiting 24 hrs a day. Otherwise, it expires & after going back and forth on the email, trying to ask them of a better & easier way to make it work both ways. Finally after 4x missed, she left the listing overnight active & i got it. Whew!!!
QUOTE]

I know what you mean! I think it was because Celine doesn't want their products to be sold online openly, so somehow the listings on DF are on invitation-only basis and are only online for a short period of time. My time zone was similar to theirs so I didn't have too much problem catching the listing when it's online. Hope you get your trio soon!

they will update when they are new arrivals and to inform on what are the various available designs. you then reply saying you are interested in eg trio and they will provide you with a link to click on. note that the link will expire after a period of time. after clicking the link it will lead you to the product page and you buy like just any other normal online purchase. you will key in your cc details in the payment page. HTHs! :smile:

thanks so much for the info! i was too late for the navy trio pre order... hopefully there will be another shipment!

So recent outfits of mine, sorry for the collage:

Outfits_Recent_1.jpg

hello fellow trio fans!

wanted to share a trio color (from spring 2011 - thanks to cotonblanc for sharing your vast knowledge :hugs:) called "bright blue." lots of royal blue trios on this thread, so wanted to add this pretty blue shade as well.

attaching a comparison pic of bright blue (left) and royal blue (right).

Attachments

• IMG_20121017_205209.jpg
    IMG_20121017_205209.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 3,133
  • IMG_20121017_204312.jpg
    IMG_20121017_204312.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 3,081
hello fellow trio fans!

wanted to share a trio color (from spring 2011 - thanks to cotonblanc for sharing your vast knowledge :hugs:) called "bright blue." lots of royal blue trios on this thread, so wanted to add this pretty blue shade as well.

I love this Bright Blue. Quite refreshing to the eyes. Here it is with the others of that season. I remembered the emailer they sent out and thought I really need to have a Trio...

Attachments

• tumblr_lyut6mqS9w1qblx7no1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lyut6mqS9w1qblx7no1_500.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 2,684
BHmommy said:
hello fellow trio fans!

Ooh, I WANT! Any SLG in this shade! I suppose it's too late now :sad:

I posted before about the strap of my Large Royal Blue Trio breaking. It was repaired by Celine in Paris and returned to me via DF. Today, I noticed that the thread on the other end of the strap is coming loose and I see some movement to the strap.

I can't believe I got such a defective bag. Do any other large Trio owners have this problem? I have not contacted DF yet still weighing my options. At these point even if Celine repairs it again, I have lost faith in my Trio.

So sad and disappointed right now :sad:

I posted before about the strap of my Large Royal Blue Trio breaking. It was repaired by Celine in Paris and returned to me via DF. Today, I noticed that the thread on the other end of the strap is coming loose and I see some movement to the strap.

I can't believe I got such a defective bag. Do any other large Trio owners have this problem? I have not contacted DF yet still weighing my options. At these point even if Celine repairs it again, I have lost faith in my Trio.

Sorry to hear about that...I got the Royal Blue large trio from DF in June ( guess our bags are from the same batch)....so far so good but your misfortunate makes me worried too....

Please keep us updated about what Celine will do for you about the defective bag...I m sure Chrystalla will do her best to help you out....

Am sorry to hear that. :sad: I recently got a Trio in Paris but haven't been carrying it long enough to vouch for the strength of the strap. Is it possible that you may have overloaded yours which is why the strap is giving way? The trio is pretty roomy with three compartments so the temptation is always there to try and fit everything I normally bring out it in. I once bought a cute satin bag with a beaded handle in Paris and used it like an everyday bag, albeit a very small one. The handle broke off after 2 weeks of use and I brought it back to the artisan who fixed it, 2 weeks later it broke off again and I brought it back again. That's when he told me the bag is actually an evening bag and you're not meant to weigh it down. If I keep loading it with a full wallet, trinkets etc, the handle will keep snapping. Based on this and the 'look' of the Trio (I think it's meant to look flat/unstuffed), I do try my best not to overload it. Trust yours will be as good as new once it is fixed. ;)

Am sorry to hear that. :sad: I recently got a Trio in Paris but haven't been carrying it long enough to vouch for the strength of the strap. Is it possible that you may have overloaded yours which is why the strap is giving way? The trio is pretty roomy with three compartments so the temptation is always there to try and fit everything I normally bring out it in. I once bought a cute satin bag with a beaded handle in Paris and used it like an everyday bag, albeit a very small one. The handle broke off after 2 weeks of use and I brought it back to the artisan who fixed it, 2 weeks later it broke off again and I brought it back again. That's when he told me the bag is actually an evening bag and you're not meant to weigh it down. If I keep loading it with a full wallet, trinkets etc, the handle will keep snapping. Based on this and the 'look' of the Trio (I think it's meant to look flat/unstuffed), I do try my best not to overload it. Trust yours will be as good as new once it is fixed. ;)

Thanks! I actually don't stuff the bag because I don't like how it looks all puffed up. I've seen people with very stuffed trio's so I think it's the strap of mine which is defective. I will contact DF and see what can be done.

Sorry to hear about that...I got the Royal Blue large trio from DF in June ( guess our bags are from the same batch)....so far so good but your misfortunate makes me worried too....

Please keep us updated about what Celine will do for you about the defective bag...I m sure Chrystalla will do her best to help you out....

Thank you! Maybe it's just my luck:sad:

Hello -- This is my first post in Celine!

So, I'm thinking of getting a starter Celine -- the regular Trio. :smile: I'm drawn to it because (a) it's a Celine! (b) it's sleek and simple and (c) I need hands-free bags for my current lifestyle, being a mom to a toddler.

But I already own several small cross-body bags including a Balenciaga Hip, MBMJ Percy, and Chanel WOC. I doubt the Trio will hold a lot more than the Balenciaga or MBMJ but the separate compartments will offer better organization.

After reading this thread, it sounds like most Trio owners are happy with theirs (Paris20 - I'm sorry about your strap problem!).

Does anyone have regrets or anything negative to say about their Trio? Do you wish you got a different bag? Or are you still in love your Trio?

I know this sounds silly, but please convince or dissuade me! :P TIA