Celine Trio

I know nothing about trios my friend had a black one and I've been drawn to them ever since but I can't find an online retailer in the uk to view them so I've no idea what the selection of colours is

Can anyone tell me are there certain colours that are available all year round or does what's available change each season? Also if I was to go Harrods in the next 4/5 weeks what colours do they have currently?

Yeah mine is cracking and coming off, after about 2 years of heavy wear.

Anyone know if Celine repairs this? And if it's complimentary?

I've taken my Trios in for repair with Celine for this problem areas. They reglaze those areas. I think it depends on your SA if it is complimentary or not.

Hi everyone! I'm new to PurseForum but have been reading the Celine threads for ages and finally made the plunge to purchase a large black trio from one of the Celine stores in NYC a couple days ago. My only designer bag before this was Kate Spade so this is a pretty big leap for me! I saw the smoke color online and fell in love but the SA said it's not available in the US. As it is they had limited colors in large (black, beige, and red only, there were a few more colors in the small size) and I would've gone with the beige if I wasn't worried about color transfer. Have any of you experienced that with the lighter colors?
And further confirmation re: repairs, I asked my SA about what happens if there is some issues with the straps or snaps and he said so long as it's not cosmetic (e.g. normal scratches/wear and tear) then they generally will do repairs complimentary but they take a while.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,422
I have a bright blue one, I wear it with white jeans no colour transfer on the jeans.

I don't know about the smoke colour though. I've read that it does happen with the lighter colours. Dark jeans tend to transfer on the soft pinks, nudes. You're better off getting a darker colour since it's your first one. That way you can use it with everything, and all year long. You'll get more use out of it.

Good luck!

Hi everyone! I'm new to PurseForum but have been reading the Celine threads for ages and finally made the plunge to purchase a large black trio from one of the Celine stores in NYC a couple days ago. My only designer bag before this was Kate Spade so this is a pretty big leap for me! I saw the smoke color online and fell in love but the SA said it's not available in the US. As it is they had limited colors in large (black, beige, and red only, there were a few more colors in the small size) and I would've gone with the beige if I wasn't worried about color transfer. Have any of you experienced that with the lighter colors?
And further confirmation re: repairs, I asked my SA about what happens if there is some issues with the straps or snaps and he said so long as it's not cosmetic (e.g. normal scratches/wear and tear) then they generally will do repairs complimentary but they take a while.

Beautiful! I hope you'll get great use out of it. The Trio is one of my favorite bags!

Also, I'm not sure if the SA was telling the entire truth. The Smoke color is hard to find, but my mother did purchase one from one of the boutiques in NYC...

Beautiful! I hope you'll get great use out of it. The Trio is one of my favorite bags!

Also, I'm not sure if the SA was telling the entire truth. The Smoke color is hard to find, but my mother did purchase one from one of the boutiques in NYC...
I love it so much so far! Do you know which boutique your mother went to? I got the black one at their Soho location, maybe the Upper East Side one had more of a selection. As pretty as the gray is, I'm think I'm fine sticking with the black. I had such bad color transfer from dark jeans and clothes to my light pink Kate Spade and yellow Cambridge Satchel Co bags that was a nightmare to get out. I don't want to risk it for something that costs 10x as much. I love everyone else's colorful trios in this thread though and wish I was brave enough!

Reactions: Sophia
I love it so much so far! Do you know which boutique your mother went to? I got the black one at their Soho location, maybe the Upper East Side one had more of a selection. As pretty as the gray is, I'm think I'm fine sticking with the black. I had such bad color transfer from dark jeans and clothes to my light pink Kate Spade and yellow Cambridge Satchel Co bags that was a nightmare to get out. I don't want to risk it for something that costs 10x as much. I love everyone else's colorful trios in this thread though and wish I was brave enough!

You can't go wrong with the Black Trio! So excited for you!

And my family shops at both the boutiques on Wooster and Madison. I prefer the Madison boutique. Pretty sure my mom purchased the Smoke from Madison!

Hi girls, I am seriously contemplating getting a Trio and I need your help!

For owners, it would be great to hear testimonials about how/where you use yours and how much it fits. Do you ever take yours apart and use the pouch separately?

Also, would be great to have some intelligence around the colours available this season and previous seasons. When I looked at Selfridges this past week, I didn't really see any colours I liked, so just wondering what else is out there! :smile:

Colours I saw: powder, hibiscus, bright orange, greenish khaki, pale baby pink, natural (beige), burgundy.
Super

First of all, jax818: thank you so much for your reply to my question above and sorry it has taken me so long to get back to this thread and thank you!

I've been using my blush trio just about every day for several months now and I could not love it more. It is stylish and lightweight, carries just what I need and goes with just about everything. Now that the weather (and my wardrobe) is changing though I've started thinking I need to pick up another color for fall/winter. Does anyone have or know where I can find a list of available color and leather combinations for the season? I've been hoping for a dark green trio since the day I received my blush bag and it appears the company may have already granted my wish - according to Celine's website the fw2017 collection includes a dark green trio. Only potential problem is that the one on the website is in smooth lambskin and I was really hoping for calf liege like the blush trio as it seems to wear so much better. I can only imagine how scuffed and scratched the smooth lambskin would get with my daily use. Does anyone know if the dark green trio is also available in any other leathers or if there are any other fall/winter colors available in something other than smooth lambskin? Or am I worrying too much about the durability of the smooth lambskin? Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!