Celine Trio Small vs Givenchy Pandora Mini

Personally, I would get the pandora. I have a few and the mini is my favourite size. You can fit everything you need while still carrying a mini bag. Also, the goat leather is basically indestructible as opposed to the Celine which can show scratches. Also, I find the trio tends to bulge/look lumpy if you don't properly arrange the items within it.

Personally, I would get the pandora. I have a few and the mini is my favourite size. You can fit everything you need while still carrying a mini bag. Also, the goat leather is basically indestructible as opposed to the Celine which can show scratches. Also, I find the trio tends to bulge/look lumpy if you don't properly arrange the items within it.

+1 for Givenchy compare to Trio it is more roomie and easy to use.

Thank you ladies :smile: is it hard to look for stuffs from the Pandora mini? I know the straps are adjustable but I'm only 5"1, I'm worried it will hit me too low?

I think the trio has more color options and looks more elegant. I think the pandora is a better choice in terms of durability and function. The trio will show more scratches and probably look more worn faster if you plan to fill up your bag. I think the pandora has a really nice causal look and I prefer it in the black. In colors I prefer the trio.
But both bags are great choices!

I really like the look of the trio but personally the three zippered compartments arent for me. I prefer the functionality of the pandora and its a cute bag but more casual compared to the trio. As others have said both r great choices.

Well, both, actually :smile::smile:;)
I have both, the mini pandora in black and the trio in chartreuse. I think the pandora is more practical, but I love my trio too.
If you are looking for something practical, go for the pandora. If you can afford both, buy both, pandora in black and trio in a colour!

I really like the look of the trio but personally the three zippered compartments arent for me. I prefer the functionality of the pandora and its a cute bag but more casual compared to the trio. As others have said both r great choices.

Well, both, actually :smile::smile:;)
I have both, the mini pandora in black and the trio in chartreuse. I think the pandora is more practical, but I love my trio too.
If you are looking for something practical, go for the pandora. If you can afford both, buy both, pandora in black and trio in a colour!

I prefer the look of the Trio but the functionality of the Pandora, too.

Thanks for all the inputs ladies! I actually had the trio in black and sold it. I dropped my phone few times when I thought I was putting it into one of the pouch but it went thro the gap [emoji28]

I'm going to Saks tomorrow to try on the Pandora mini, hopefully the strap is not too long for me.

Just curious, what do you ladies think of Gucci disco bag? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1443837029.395181.jpg picture from Google

I'll be traveling with my 10 months in two weeks so I need a cross body bag