Céline Tri-Fold Bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Alright, so I now officially have a Kohl Medium Trifold on the way!!!

I'm glad to hear that it has worn well for both of you! I'm not overly concerned about the flat nature of the outside compartments, as one of my favourite bags right now has the same sort of layout (2 flat outside compartments, 1 big zippered compartment) and I like it!

Kendie26 and BlueCherry like this.
  2. I've heard that they are discontinuing tri-fold. If you're looking for one, you should get one now

3. Kohl is my favourite shade of grey so I’ll be excited to see this style in it.

I thought I would mind the outer compartments but I don’t. I use them as temporary storage, pop in my phone, receipts, card holder to transfer for later to the centre compartment.

Kendie26 likes this.
  4. Yay!!Biggest early Congrats....Kohl is a magnificent choice!!! Hope you love it...I’m sure you will!:yahoo::tup::hbeat:

BlueCherry likes this.
  5. Chrissy Teigen wearing a medium sized sherling Trifold Bag.

Attached Files:

obsessedwhermes and Kendie26 like this.
  6. Kim Kardashian’s friend, Stephanie Shepherd carrying a black Celine Trifold Bag. Looks very cool and edgy on her. :smile:

Attached Files:

obsessedwhermes and Kendie26 like this.
  7. More pictures of the Celine Trifold bag

Attached Files:

8. Chrissy Teigen this week with her sherling Trifold Bag. I know sherling is not everyone’s taste, but I love it on her. A very celebrity look.

Attached Files:

obsessedwhermes and BlueCherry like this.
  9. My Kohl finally arrived, and it is glorious!!! IMG_20180227_162713.jpg

10. :congrats:

Kohl is my favourite colour and it looks amazing in the trifold. Truly stunning bag :love: enjoy :flowers:

Kendie26 likes this.
  11. Oh my goodness, that color is AMAZING. It's making me rethink the bag, even though I know it's not practical for my life... but, man that color in the light is stunning. Feel free to post an egregious amount of pictures of it. I for one would love to see all of them. :hbeat::hbeat:

BlueCherry likes this.
  12. PHENOMENAL!!!! Truly 1 of the best bags EVER!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

BlueCherry likes this.
  13. I feel like this is actually a really well laid out, super practical bag! Although that would certainly depend on your lifestyle. It's a perfect work / "every-purpose" sort of bag for me! I'll have to set it aside in favour of crossbody bags when I have my second baby in September, but until then, I'm picturing myself using this daily!!

obscurity7 likes this.
  14. I have never quite gotten accustomed to wearing bags on my shoulder, and insist everything I own be crossbody in one of its configurations. If I'm going to learn to like shoulder bags, then I should probably "practice" with slightly less expensive bags before going straight for the Tri-Fold. :smile:

BlueCherry likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice