Celine Trapeze Vermillon Orange

yinnie said:
oh wow
ive been to djs twice this week and only saw cabas... not even a glimpse of any of the bags mentioned! i even uploaded a pic of the stock from the other night here
i don't see ppl with celine in the streets of Sydney as much though...
djs is the only place in Sydney that stocks celine i believe. i got my bag though Christine's in Melbourne who has a much bigger variety.

Went back to dj's this morning, there was a trapeze coquelicot that someone had returned on display if you're interested. I didn't know dj's stocked celine and ysl until mum mentioned it. I prefer Myer as they aren't so snobby.
I saw Christine's selection, but since I had never seen an authentic trapeze in real life I had to see the real thing. They were also quite slow with replying to my emails and they never picked up the phone so took the plunge with what I could get.

Hi, I was wondering if you could please help me?! I bidded on a Celine Trapeze bag in Vermillion and I am not questioning authenticity of the bag. I have been looking online for photos of the lining of this bag and realised that the lining is black. However, the bag currently listed has the lining of red. Would you tell me what colour the lining of your Celine bag is, pretty please?? It's my first designer bag and I took so long in saving up money for it. I'm scared that I might be spending a fortune on a fake? Many thanks in advance for any help possible! xx

gmo7753 said:
Hi, I was wondering if you could please help me?! I bidded on a Celine Trapeze bag in Vermillion and I am not questioning authenticity of the bag. I have been looking online for photos of the lining of this bag and realised that the lining is black. However, the bag currently listed has the lining of red. Would you tell me what colour the lining of your Celine bag is, pretty please?? It's my first designer bag and I took so long in saving up money for it. I'm scared that I might be spending a fortune on a fake? Many thanks in advance for any help possible! xx

***sorry I meant it as I'm NOW questioning authenticity of this bag. Please help! xx

gmo7753 said:

Hi sorry for the late reply, I haven't checked this thread inawhile. I actually got a refund on this bag a day after I got her. I couldn't match the orange with anything. I really don't remember what colour the inside was?? Sorry