Celine Sunglasses - Post Any Pictures and Questions Here!

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Hi guys, I thought i would start a thread about anything and everything about Celine sunglasses and Eyewear.

Please feel free to share photos of your own sunglasses or give opinions on particular models. Also help others try and i.d model names and numbers of Celine sunglasses.

Also please feel to post photos of Celebrities wearing Celine sunglasses. Also write the model name or number if you know it.

I hope this will be a great reference thread for Celine sunglasses.

Last edited:
Reactions: klb4556
Here are some photos of some ladies wearing the Celine Anna CL 41375 Cat Eye sunglasses.

Attachments

• de.png
    de.png
    530 KB · Views: 8,319
  • ded.jpg
    ded.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 4,944
  • dedede.jpg
    dedede.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 5,057
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 4,898
Holy wow that's a lot! Thank you! Don't know how you got that many but its amazing how different they look from person to person. Guess it'll be a toss up until I get them. Anxiously awaiting now!
Yeh I found the photos online a few months back when I was debating whether or not to get them. They definitely are small but they look really chic I think. They are much smaller than the Thin Preppy you own. Small glasses are in fashion now too! I hope they suit you and you like them, if not you can always return. :smile:

Yeh I found the photos online a few months back when I was debating whether or not to get them. They definitely are small but they look really chic I think. They are much smaller than the Thin Preppy you own. Small glasses are in fashion now too! I hope they suit you and you like them, if not you can always return. :smile:
thank you so much! I hope they don't hurt the sides of my head, and that's all I hope really :smile: thanks!!