Celine Sunglasses - Catherine or Shadows - Please help

Tatownz

O.G.
Feb 12, 2012
Hi everyone, can someone please help! Im deciding between if I should get the Celine Catherine in the two tone (black and brown) or the Celine Shadow (also in black and brown).

If someone have both - can you please let me know which one you prefer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 10,661
Hi everyone, can someone please help! Im deciding between if I should get the Celine Catherine in the two tone (black and brown) or the Celine Shadow (also in black and brown).

If someone have both - can you please let me know which one you prefer.

Catherine attached

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 3,786
I have both and although they are the same colour, they have two completely different looks about them. The Celine Shadow is a huge statement style, if you're dressed smart or really chic, they can look amazingly high fashion. However, they are very big and in some situations i feel a little silly wearing them. I am a bit over the Celine Shadow in black tortoise colour because i've seen so so many people wearing them. The Celine Cathrine is a new model and also a large pair of sunglasses that i feel are more classic. They are oversized, rectangular but have an edgy cat eye sort of look to them. I absolutely love mine, they look edgy but classic and look great with any outfit. Posh and chic, i really like them. the look great with jeans, smart work outfits and just chilling casually. If you want something that is more classic but still super cool, go with the Cathrine style, but if you want something that stands out as a statement piece that people notice straight away buy the Shadow.

I have both and although they are the same colour, they have two completely different looks about them. The Celine Shadow is a huge statement style, if you're dressed smart or really chic, they can look amazingly high fashion. However, they are very big and in some situations i feel a little silly wearing them. I am a bit over the Celine Shadow in black tortoise colour because i've seen so so many people wearing them. The Celine Cathrine is a new model and also a large pair of sunglasses that i feel are more classic. They are oversized, rectangular but have an edgy cat eye sort of look to them. I absolutely love mine, they look edgy but classic and look great with any outfit. Posh and chic, i really like them. the look great with jeans, smart work outfits and just chilling casually. If you want something that is more classic but still super cool, go with the Cathrine style, but if you want something that stands out as a statement piece that people notice straight away buy the Shadow.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm also considering the Celine ZZ Tops. Can you please share your opinion =) Thank you

Love the ZZ Top too! If you are used to wearing big chunky sunglasses, im sure you'll love the ZZ Tops. If you want classic and pretty go for the Cathrine style, if you want tought go for the ZZ Top, and if you want statement stylish style, go for the Celine Shadow. But i love pretty much all Celine sunglasses so i am a bit bias :smile: