Celine Sunglasses 2011- Where to find them?

Hello ladies!
I am in a desperate search for a pair of small Audrey's in havana/green sunglasses. Does anyone know where I can score one in this current day?

Are you in US? Barney's Dallas has a huge selection of Celine sunglasses and I saw the small audreys last weekend in a few colors, don't know if there was a green one or not. Call and ask for Liza, she is very knowledgable.

AmeeLVSBags said:
Are you in US? Barney's Dallas has a huge selection of Celine sunglasses and I saw the small audreys last weekend in a few colors, don't know if there was a green one or not. Call and ask for Liza, she is very knowledgable.

No, I'm in Australia. Does anyone know the code and for the small Audrey in tort/green lense?
My boyfriend will be heading out to Vegas so I might ask him to pop by somewhere to find it. Knowing him, he won't know what to get unless he had a code.
One last question. Does anyone know where they'd stock Celine sunglasses in Vegas?

No, I'm in Australia. Does anyone know the code and for the small Audrey in tort/green lense?
My boyfriend will be heading out to Vegas so I might ask him to pop by somewhere to find it. Knowing him, he won't know what to get unless he had a code.
One last question. Does anyone know where they'd stock Celine sunglasses in Vegas?

Ask him to go to Barney's inside/near Venetian.

I am in love :heart: with my Large Audreys black/polarized. I bought them from rareluxus.com
I had been looking for so long and was so happy to find them! She also shipped super quickly so I had them in only a couple days.

mykindofstyle said:
I was just wondering do all of the sunglasses have the Celine logo on the outside? Because I have seen some without the logo and only with the logo on the inside. Can somebody help me?

I have the large Audrey's in black and they have the Celine logo only inside :smile: The most of the Celine sunglasses are having their logo inside but I'm not sure if all models do.

I was just wondering do all of the sunglasses have the Celine logo on the outside? Because I have seen some without the logo and only with the logo on the inside. Can somebody help me?

Yes, the large Audreys only have the logo inside, but the three other pairs I own (aviators, preppy and butterfly) have the logo on the outside on only one side of the glasses. Hope that helps!

Yes, the large Audreys only have the logo inside, but the three other pairs I own (aviators, preppy and butterfly) have the logo on the outside on only one side of the glasses. Hope that helps!

Thanks! I bought the SC1747 (small audrey?) online. But they only have the logo on the inside.
Celiné-sunglasses.jpg
(not my pic)