Celine Sunglasses 2011- Where to find them?

Barney.com usually carries Celine sunglasses but they sell out very quickly. The Webster carries sunglasses! http://www.thewebstermiami.com/catalog/category/view/id/2?manufacturer=1024

I'm loving (and looking for!) the cat eye sunglasses from s/s '11 in either black or tort. If anyone has a SA they recommend or have seen them for sale in a retail store - could you please lmk! :flowers: Thank you!!!

Picture4-26.png

Picture3-34.png

Picture5-22.png

Are these the ones she's wearing? The ones that Rihanna is wearing are called 'Audrey'. upscalehype.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Rihanna-Celine-Audrey-Sunglasses-black.jpg

I'M SO UPSET! After waiting a week of slow shipping I finally received my sunglasses today and they're the WRONG ones! I received the "Audrey" in the small size (almost a round shape) and NOT the half cat eye ones I wanted. I want to cry.

Ladies: I NEED YOUR HELP!

So I fell in love with Celine "half cat" sunglasses from these photos:

Picture4-26.png

Picture3-34.png

And through and exhaustive search finally found (I thought these exact glasses). However this is what arrived:
DSC_0654.jpg

DSC_0658.jpg

beauxgoris

DSC_0660.jpg

Am I nuts? These look more like the "Audrey" in the small size, right?
http://whomovedmyshoe.blogspot.com/2010/11/obsession-du-jour-celine-sunglasses.html

However even after searching the web - I can't find photos or info on the cat eye other than two fashion blogs in which the photos are smaller and hard to tell.

Are there TWO different styles of Celine glasses this size this season:
1) the Audrey in small and
2) the half cat eye sunglasses

OR - are they the same sunglasses??

HELP!!!

^ i think yours are the Audrey in small size! i saw the pink one (in the link you posted) in a Celine store and they're just like your sunnies but bigger..then there was another pair more rectangular..but i prefer the Audrey ^_^

^ i think yours are the Audrey in small size! i saw the pink one (in the link you posted) in a Celine store and they're just like your sunnies but bigger..then there was another pair more rectangular..but i prefer the Audrey ^_^

Thank you for responding - so they're ARE two different models, yes? I'm torn these are very nice sunglasses - I already have the XL Audrey (which now look GIGANTIC compared to these, but I had my heart set on the cat's since they seemed in between sizes. I feel like I'm going nuts trying to figure out this sunglass caper!

^The ones that you are looking for are called Butterfly and the ones you received are called the small Audrey as already mentioned. I'd love to see a modelling pic of the large Audrey if anyone has them??

^The ones that you are looking for are called Butterfly and the ones you received are called the small Audrey as already mentioned. I'd love to see a modelling pic of the large Audrey if anyone has them??

Are you sure? I have the ones Beaux is lookingfor and all the packaging says "semi-cat eye shade". That's what the SA told me they were called too.