Celine Sunglasses 2011- Where to find them?

I'm loving (and looking for!) the cat eye sunglasses from s/s '11 in either black or tort. If anyone has a SA they recommend or have seen them for sale in a retail store - could you please lmk! :flowers: Thank you!!!

Picture4-26.png

Picture3-34.png

Picture5-22.png

I'm loving (and looking for!) the cat eye sunglasses from s/s '11 in either black or tort. If anyone has a SA they recommend or have seen them for sale in a retail store - could you please lmk! :flowers: Thank you!!!

Picture4-26.png

Picture3-34.png

Picture5-22.png

I think the store where I got mine ran out again :sad:
Someone said Bergdorf's had them though. Did you try calling?

^^I was just going to ask if they had a model # etc. so I could make sure I looking for the correct ones! :flowers: So you said you thought where you bought them already sold out though correct?

I'm looking at the packaging and there is a bar-code sticker that has #13631 under it. Then under that it says: sungl/semi-cat eye shade
and then yet another code: ce23p1751blk0s

The season (ss11p) is also listed on there. Hope it helps.

re: Raybans. Yes, I was comparing them to the 54mm Wayfarers. I don't have a pair but my sister and several friends do. Plus I've tried them like a million times because I'm really indecisive :P

^^Thanks so much for that info. So they're close to the 54mm? That would be great if so since that's my favorite size and the size I was hoping these would be close to! I think I might have found a pair and will have to report back! :flowers:

celine spring '11 blue originals et al
more celine shots on my blog. but definitely fab sunnies.

Its funny that you posted this because those are the sunnies I almost got when I found out that the "semi cat eyes" were sold out. Same color and everything. They are super cool! I really like that Celine is doing these wider frames.

chaussurewhore - fantastic sunnies.

Its funny that you posted this because those are the sunnies I almost got when I found out that the "semi cat eyes" were sold out. Same color and everything. They are super cool! I really like that Celine is doing these wider frames.

^^Me too. Small frames don't look right on me. I didn't realize the cats had already sold out - but that makes sense!

^I just mean when I found out that Kirna Zabete had sold out of them the first time. Honestly they may still have a pair, and I'm sure they will turn up other places. When my SA called me to tell me head a pair set aside for me he also said they had another pair out on the sales floor. But that was a few weeks ago now.

BTW, sorry for hijacking this thread! Has the OP found a pair yet???