Celine Suede Phantom

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am very new to Celine and is looking to get a suede Phantom. I have a question about the handles and inside lining. Are the handles made out of suede too (because I have seen some that are and some are not). And are the lining always black suede too? I would love to hear from those who has a suede Phantom and what they think of it. Thanks!!

2. My favorite bag right now!! I just got an anthracite suede "small" phantom! I posted a pics and mod pics thread last weekend.
    The handles and the inside lining on my phantom are "regular" smooth leather. Just gorgeous. :heart:

3. Gorgeous bag and you look amazing carrying it!! Btw, is the Kusama NF you have a MM or GM?

4. Thank you! :smile:

The Kusama NF is a medium.

5. my SA had put a royal blue suede phantom on hold for me...
    but wanting a brown or green suede instead... anybody here has the royal blue suede and can convince me otherwise???? :smile:

6. South-of-france's phantom is blue suede, I believe. She posted a link above. It is worth checking out :smile:

7. Oops, her phantom is black, sorry.

8. Nope, it's called anthracite and looks dark grey. :smile:

9. Your bag is amazing south..........

Is anthracite a new color? Love it...

10. Thank you :biggrin:
    I don't know, it's my first and only Céline and I haven't found any info online...