Celine Suede Phantom

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am very new to Celine and is looking to get a suede Phantom. I have a question about the handles and inside lining. Are the handles made out of suede too (because I have seen some that are and some are not). And are the lining always black suede too? I would love to hear from those who has a suede Phantom and what they think of it. Thanks!!

2. My favorite bag right now!! I just got an anthracite suede "small" phantom! I posted a pics and mod pics thread last weekend.
    The handles and the inside lining on my phantom are "regular" smooth leather. Just gorgeous. :heart:

3. Gorgeous bag and you look amazing carrying it!! Btw, is the Kusama NF you have a MM or GM?

4. Thank you! :smile:

The Kusama NF is a medium.

5. my SA had put a royal blue suede phantom on hold for me...
    but wanting a brown or green suede instead... anybody here has the royal blue suede and can convince me otherwise???? :smile:

6. South-of-france's phantom is blue suede, I believe. She posted a link above. It is worth checking out :smile:

7. Oops, her phantom is black, sorry.

8. Nope, it's called anthracite and looks dark grey. :smile:

9. Your bag is amazing south..........

Is anthracite a new color? Love it...

10. Thank you :biggrin:
    I don't know, it's my first and only Céline and I haven't found any info online...