Céline - sudden reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello ladies & gents,

Recently I have been looking for new bag that can fit my travel needs but also verstiale (especially for color), and suddenly my SA showed me this Trapeze, and omg I was like :graucho: "I am taking it", I don't know why I loved it so much, but I guess it it because of pink lining. :love: Pictures are bad, I know, but if you want detailed you can message me and color is much lighter than it shows here!

Hope you like it as much as I do. :cool:

Btw, my SA told me this is from spring 2016, what do y'all think?

Attached Files:

2. Such a lovely color combo for the trapeze! I'm not much of a trapeze fan, but I have to say that that camel color is making me reconsider!

3. Ooh can you take a pic of the pink lining? That sounds so neat!

4. It is neat! :love: pink never looked better on brown and caramel/dune! Here are some close-ups... Sorry for bad lighting! Hope you can see how it looks like... ;)

Attached Files:

5. Wow!! I'm so loving it!!! I'm always mesmerised by trapeze but everytime I try one on, the height where it falls upon seem to "chop" my body into half. Guess it will look better on taller gals! But I constantly walk into Celine boutique drawn by the trapeze and belt bag.....

6. You're so right...Who would have thought pink would look so pretty with these 2 shades of brown...It looks absolutely amazing and I love it!!!! Congrats & Enjoy :smile:

7. I always wanted the pink lining Celine, and been eye-ing Celine Micro Luggage for a good sometimes now lol, congrats! its beautiful

8. Beautiful!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

9. Is yours a medium? My SA says it only came in a medium in that beautiful color combo for Spring...May I please see a mod shot? Thanks :smile:

10. Wow it's so pretty!!! Love this combos especially the pink lining, very unique!! Congrats!!!!

11. Beautiful design and gorgeous colours, enjoy!