CELINE SPRING 2010 Clogs

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
VERY COOL>>>I'm so obsessed w/ the new Celine Spring 2010 Line of Clogs.:love: I love wedge platforms more than anything else. Stilletos are nice to look at but can never wear them, hate flats.

Does anyone seen them out yet? They look so comfortable to walk all day even if the heels are quite high. I'm sure they're pretty expensive too, or I'll be getting all colors & styles. I splurge on bags, especially Balenciaga, but not on clothes & shoes.
:thinking:Hmmm... I don't know if I can resist when I see & try them IRL, maybe 1 pair... :P

What do you think?

Here's some visuals...
zrclip_039p4d65d522.png

zrclip_043p4b6ce9e.png

I know ChiTown, I had clogs w/ buckle straps, close toe & 2.5" wooden platform heels from Steve Madden before & I wore them everyday in the Spring & Summer w/ shorts, dresses, skirts, when I was in NY. I was really using only those clogs that time & I really miss them. I had like 3 colors, black, brown & navy. They were the most comfortable clogs I've ever had.
So, when I saw these Celine Clogs, I'm so very tempted. I would be so confused which 1 to get. I love them all.

Really Ayla? They must be sold out really fast because I never saw them. Too bad I missed that. These once, I'm really watching when they're released.

Here's some runway photos w/ these Gorgeous Clogs...
00020m.jpg

00060t.jpg

No Katran, i feel the same way you do.
But the world would be boring if everyone was the same, so if you love them then go for it :smile:

Good thinking :smile: I guess I don't like them because I'm not sure I could pull them off - I find heavy wooden parts in a shoe are kind of hard to walk in...

There's nothing wrong if they're not your style ladies, just like the stilletoes & flats aren't for me either. I'm posting them here to share & see if somebody has already seen them out or has bought them. I wish to know how's the fit, sizing, weight, is it comfortable to wear all day, how they like it & maybe somebody can post some mod pics. It's different to see regular people wear them compared to models on the runway. I'm just so excited to see them IRL.

But thanks for your opinions...

There's nothing wrong if they're not your style ladies, just like the stilletoes & flats aren't for me either. I'm posting them here to share & see if somebody has already seen them out or has bought them. I wish to know how's the fit, sizing, weight, is it comfortable to wear all day, how they like it & maybe somebody can post some mod pics. It's different to see regular people wear them compared to models on the runway. I'm just so excited to see them IRL.

But thanks for your opinions...

imlvholic props to you if you can rock these! I would be curious to see some pics too - IRL - maybe it will change my mind. :smile:

also, just wanted to note, that Chanel had TONS of clog styles on the runway for their Spring/Summer show. Maybe we can post some of those here too?