Celine Small Vertical Cabas Tote availability and review?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought one, love the bag but a little uncomfortable with the open top. Does anyone add any sort of closure to keep things inside more secure?

2. Yes!! Such a good everyday bag!

3. The color actually looks nicer in giraffe123's picture!

4. The new logo also doesn't say Made In Italy and is thus positioned differently

5. I actually use a "babby baggu" Baggu reusable bag in there (the baby baggu is the perfect size) and gently knot it closed - and unlike a purse organizer, the reusable bag acts as a closure. I also find as long as it isn't full, the top of the bag generally closes in on itself anyway which is a really nice unexpected feature of the bag for me.

littleblackbag likes this.
  6. For me I don't feel insecure with the open top, as the bag is quite deep. If your purse/wallet is at the bottom of the bag, someones got to have a pretty good rummage to find it and I think you'd notice! However I do usually lay a scarf over my things too, just so they can't be seen so easily, therefore making actual rummaging harder, hope that makes sense?