Celine Small Sangle - Navy or Grey?

Celine Small Sangle: Navy or Grey?

• Navy

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Grey

Votes: 11 68.8%

• Total voters
Apr 15, 2008
I'm planning to buy Small Celine Sangle Bag in Small. It's such a practical bag, simple yet fashionable. I love how the thick strap sitting on my shoulder. I want it to be my quick to go bag where I can dumb everything inside - for travelling or for daily or running errands. It's so functional!

I debating between two colors - Navy or Grey, both in grained calfskin. The small sangle looks really cute in Grey! I always want to add a Grey bag to my collection but I have mostly warm colors in my wardrobe.. Does it work well with Warm Colors? On the other hand, Navy is worry-free but it's not a fun color... Navy has a lower price tag SGD1800 vs Grey at retail SGD2600...

My current collection consist of a Micro Luggage (Smooth Olive), two small Trio (Smooth Pink & Smooth Dark Green) and a Micro Belt (Grained Light Taupe)

What would you choose?

176593AH4.10KL_1.jpg

Celine-Navy-Blue-Goatskin-Seau-Sangle-Shoulder-Bag.jpg

I'm planning to buy Small Celine Sangle Bag in Small. It's such a practical bag, simple yet fashionable. I love how the thick strap sitting on my shoulder. I want it to be my quick to go bag where I can dumb everything inside - for travelling or for daily or running errands. It's so functional!

I debating between two colors - Navy or Grey, both in grained calfskin. The small sangle looks really cute in Grey! I always want to add a Grey bag to my collection but I have mostly warm colors in my wardrobe.. Does it work well with Warm Colors? On the other hand, Navy is worry-free but it's not a fun color... Navy has a lower price tag SGD1800 vs Grey at retail SGD2600...

My current collection consist of a Micro Luggage (Smooth Olive), two small Trio (Smooth Pink & Smooth Dark Green) and a Micro Belt (Grained Light Taupe)

What would you choose?

176593AH4.10KL_1.jpg

Celine-Navy-Blue-Goatskin-Seau-Sangle-Shoulder-Bag.jpg
I am a huge fan of Navy Blue bags, but I think the Celine Sangle looks really good in lighter colours. The grey is beautiful and a very nuetral color that will go with heaps of outfits. I was really drawn to the orange Sangle Seau in store, the bright color makes this simple bag stand out. So minimalist chic bag. The thick strap was so comfortable on this bag too!