Celine small folded multifunction

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know what this wallet inside looks like? Thank you a lot!:smile:

Attached Files:

2. Not my photo, but like this. :smile:

Attached Files:

3. Thank you so much!! It is such a cute wallet I must say.

4. im also looking at this wallet but in black and yellow.

5. I saw it in person at Nordstrom. It's a great compact wallet.

6. #6 Jul 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
    Love this wallet, never seen it before.

7. It's prettier in person. :smile:

8. For anyone who has this wallet, is the coin purse/holder part detachable from the wallet? I can't figure out if it does or not from the photos I have been able to find.

9. Hi! I have this wallet; the coin holder is not detachable. Just FYI if you're thinking about getting it, it does bulk up quite a bit once you insert your cards. I definitely recommend checking it out in person if you can before purchasing. Not a deal breaker, but just something to consider.

10. Thanks so much for the info! I was afraid it would do that as its already seems quite bulky when empty from pictures and it also seemed that most of the wallet space was taken up by the coin purse.