Celine small big bag slate

Crossbag3

Sep 24, 2015
Last week I was looking at Fashionphile and I saw a small big bag in slate condition new. I fell in love with this bag a few months ago. It's a stunning bag and the color is a great neutral! I received the bag today and it is gorgeous! I think the bag looks big on me... I am not sure if I need a bag this big, maybe something smaller for everyday with kids. I am not sure if I should keep it. Posting pictures I took few months ago. Should I keep this bag? Maybe a smaller big bag will be introduced later. Also posting pictures of the bags I already have. I also have a Chane flap mini in black iridescent. Thank you for helping!

Attachments

• IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 1,619
  • IMG_0533.JPG
    IMG_0533.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 5,965
  • IMG_0534.JPG
    IMG_0534.JPG
    155.9 KB · Views: 1,543
  • IMG_0535.JPG
    IMG_0535.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 1,591
  • IMG_0536.JPG
    IMG_0536.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,544
It’s a beautiful bag and I too nearly bought one. The only reason that I didn’t was because I felt this size bag was just too big for a shoulder carry and the strap isn’t detachable. I think it looks too big on your shoulder and this isn’t because you are clearly slim, it’s the style. It does however look absolutely great on your arm and would look as good hand carried.

Reactions: Crossbag3
It’s a beautiful bag and I too nearly bought one. The only reason that I didn’t was because I felt this size bag was just too big for a shoulder carry and the strap isn’t detachable. I think it looks too big on your shoulder and this isn’t because you are clearly slim, it’s the style. It does however look absolutely great on your arm and would look as good hand carried.

You are absolutely right about everything you said! But this bag is so beautiful that I am not sure I can let it go[emoji3] I even thought of gaining some weight so it can look better on me[emoji3]

Reactions: BlueCherry
You are absolutely right about everything you said! But this bag is so beautiful that I am not sure I can let it go[emoji3] I even thought of gaining some weight so it can look better on me[emoji3]

That’s so funny about gaining weight but don’t - you look perfect. If it were me and I loved something that much I would buy it. I’m personally not one for comparing bags to my size because I don’t care about that. I’m average but carry all sizes of bags. I’m more for how they look carried with the handles attached. What matters is how much you love it and would you be rueful if you didn’t buy it.

I have just this bag and I love it! IMO, the size is perfect, whether handheld or worn over the shoulder.
Plus, it is lightweight and it looks classy and easily adapts itself to any outfit.
I would never let it go!
The bag I bought was from Fashionphile, condition new. The one I posted was the one I tried a few months ago in Neiman Marcus. I will post a picture of the bag I have. On this bag the leather seems much softer and it is all wrinkly. Just wondering how does your bag look after using it some time and how long do you have it? Still didn't decide if I should keep it. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0198.JPG
    IMG_0198.JPG
    203.6 KB · Views: 1,198
Reactions: coolmelondew
I thought you have smooth leather also. I didn’t make a decision yet, I have a few more days left because of the return policy. Also not sure if this bag is practical enough for my lifestyle with two small kids. Maybe I just have to get use to it. But this bag is gorgeous, so it is hard to make a decision [emoji3]