Céline shoulder luggage

Here are few modeling pics of the Mini and Shoulder both in black smooth leather. First two pics are of the Mini(handle shoulder drop not sufficient to fit over shoulder). Last three pics are of the shoulder luggage.

image-835136415.jpg

image-1890685651.jpg

image-3621136735.jpg

image-2241762701.jpg

image-1700442807.jpg

Here's some pictures of the two bags side by side. Both in smooth black leather. When looking at the pictures, Mini on the right and the Shoulder on the left. Of course they are very similar, but I like the proportions of the Mini better for some reason. On another note... I bought the Mini in the US and the larger Shoulder in Monte-Carlo, Monaco while on vacation. The Shoulder is larger and was a lot cheaper than the Mini buying it in Monte-Carlo by about $915, factoring in the VAT refund !!! What ?!?! Insane, the price difference !!!

View attachment 1841426

View attachment 1841425

$915?????? :rockettes:, unbelievable haha, you are very lucky!!

Here's some pictures of the two bags side by side. Both in smooth black leather. When looking at the pictures, Mini on the right and the Shoulder on the left. Of course they are very similar, but I like the proportions of the Mini better for some reason. On another note... I bought the Mini in the US and the larger Shoulder in Monte-Carlo, Monaco while on vacation. The Shoulder is larger and was a lot cheaper than the Mini buying it in Monte-Carlo by about $915, factoring in the VAT refund !!! What ?!?! Insane, the price difference !!!

View attachment 1841426

View attachment 1841425

$915?????? :rockettes:, unbelievable haha, you are very lucky!!
I know, it's crazy. You can get a larger size cheaper in Europe than a smaller one here in the US=Madness ! My advice, buy in Europe if possible !!!

I know, it's crazy. You can get a larger size cheaper in Europe than a smaller one here in the US=Madness ! My advice, buy in Europe if possible !!!

:cool: I've bought a tri-colour mini and waiting for it's arrival:biggrin:~~ it's been bought from Germany for about 1700euro~~~ but the only problem for me is I only can get a personal shopper for buying things in EU and need to be a trusted shopper, of course get authentication for the bags.

:cool: I've bought a tri-colour mini and waiting for it's arrival:biggrin:~~ it's been bought from Germany for about 1700euro~~~ but the only problem for me is I only can get a personal shopper for buying things in EU and need to be a trusted shopper, of course get authentication for the bags.

Exactly ! I saw a black Mini in Florence, Italy for 1600 Euro(didn't buy it because like an idiot I forgot my passport copy that day) Ended up buying the shoulder luggage in Monte-Carlo for 1700 Euro(about $1975 US) plus I get my VAT refund. US price for Mini bought this weekend $2400 + tax = $2610

Exactly ! I saw a black Mini in Florence, Italy for 1600 Euro(didn't buy it because like an idiot I forgot my passport copy that day) Ended up buying the shoulder luggage in Monte-Carlo for 1700 Euro(about $1975 US) plus I get my VAT refund. US price for Mini bought this weekend $2400 + tax = $2610

Well, then US price is not the worst but AUSSIE price does :nospam:, AUD $1.00= USD $0.95 today, I think it costs over $2800AUD here, ridiculous!!!!!!

How's the Shoulder weight on the shoulder when loaded? Is it a heavy bag in general? They both look good on!
Hmm, good question. I haven't really used it because I don't like it that much(I like the mini better). I'll have to put some stuff in it and use it, then get back to you on that. I picked up one of the bags in the Celine store, it was a medium size(had never seen it before) in drummed leather with silver hardware. It was extremely heavy. I could barely hold it and that was without anything in the bag... Anyway, I'll get back to you on that

My first luggage was a shoulder... i loved it... until i got myself a mini. Now I feel like it's too big and use it for travelling instead (similar to the bal weekender!) btw- I'm 5'6"...

ddgladiva said:
Here are few modeling pics of the Mini and Shoulder both in black smooth leather. First two pics are of the Mini(handle shoulder drop not sufficient to fit over shoulder). Last three pics are of the shoulder luggage.

Thank you for the mod pictures. They both look very nice on you. I think "shoulder bag" is more of a winter bag that you can carry it over your jackets and coats pairing with booties or tall boots. It is nice to have both. But if you not loving it then you are not going to carry it as much, maybe resell it?

How's the Shoulder weight on the shoulder when loaded? Is it a heavy bag in general? They both look good on!

mine is about 2.5 lbs which is the same as my mini, in terms of practicality i find it more comfortable than the mini because it's so easy to carry on my shoulder, i can manage the mini when i'm wearing thin layers but not as easily so it can be awkward and just seems heavier if that makes any sense?

Hey ladies,
I just got my Shoulder bag, it seems to be a bit slouchy and not as sturdy as the mini. Do you all feel the same way or is it just mine? Mine is a smooth leather