** CÉLINE Shopping Finds & Intels ** NO CHAT

where do you guys get these cobalt bags? I need them!

I was on the waitlist at Bergdorf. The SA told me they are only getting 10 cobalts and I got on the list in early April. But I imagine the department stores with more locations (Barneys, Nordies, etc.) probably have more stock.

But the key is getting on a list! If you just wait to see one in store it may not happen, given the length of the waitlists.

Did any one have buy from online shop experience? It's safe?
This is my first time buy luxury handbag through the web, and I'm in HK!! THANKS!

Ive done online shopping a handful of times, sometimes you can get really good deals, just make sure to either authenticate them with the experts here or if you're COD, authenticate at a reputable store etc! :biggrin:

anyone know when the nano luggage/ mini in pebbled red color is being shipped to barneys or bergdorf (or any shops in the US for that matter :smile: )?

i put my name on the list almost everywhere but haven't heard back from anyof them yet!!!

the wait is so painful!

anyone know when the nano luggage/ mini in pebbled red color is being shipped to barneys or bergdorf (or any shops in the US for that matter :smile: )?

i put my name on the list almost everywhere but haven't heard back from anyof them yet!!!

the wait is so painful!

I feel your pain!!!! The red is the one I want! I just got the nano cobalt...but I want the red mini more!

Call Sam at Barneys in AZ!!!!! He has me guaranteed a nano cobalt and a mini red!!!! He said the the buyers in NY have asked all the stores exactly how many people are on their lists and what they want, and they are going to order specifically that amount. I can't believe the search is over!!!!!! I've been going crazy putting myself on every list at every store!

Harrods London yesterday

Phantom luggage in taupe suede
Phantom luggage in embossed crocodile
Trapeze shoulder bag in embossed crocodile
N/S black vertical cabas with zippers
N/S black vertical cabas in black leather and patent leather
Large Audrey sunglasses in tortoiseshell and black
Medium Box Bag in Navy with gold hardware
Large Box bag in Beige and also black with gold hardware

what size is the phantom luggage in embossed crocodile?

My first post on the Celine forum. I've been obsessed with getting a taupe shoulder luggage since I saw it on a colleague visiting from overseas. Since stocks are low in Singapore, I have found the following at Browns and Matches, both UK stores, where Celine bags are available for international purchase. Orders can be made by emailing the store or by phone.

Matches:
- Mini Luggage in Cobalt Blue (smooth calfskin)
- Mini luggage in Anthracite (grained calfskin)
--> both GBP 1,000 (excl VAT and shipping)

Browns:
- Black Phantom in croc (or embossed croc?)
- "Blue-grey" luggage, size and colour to be further verified
- Shoulder luggage (smooth calfskin) - beige (or camel?)

My first post on the Celine forum. I've been obsessed with getting a taupe shoulder luggage since I saw it on a colleague visiting from overseas. Since stocks are low in Singapore, I have found the following at Browns and Matches, both UK stores, where Celine bags are available for international purchase. Orders can be made by emailing the store or by phone.

Matches:
- Mini Luggage in Cobalt Blue (smooth calfskin)
- Mini luggage in Anthracite (grained calfskin)
--> both GBP 1,000 (excl VAT and shipping)

Browns:
- Black Phantom in croc (or embossed croc?)
- "Blue-grey" luggage, size and colour to be further verified
- Shoulder luggage (smooth calfskin) - beige (or camel?)

Whats the contact information to place orders for Matches and Browns??