Celine Sangle with Dior Strap?

MrsSlocomb

Jan 15, 2020
This is my large Sangle. I do love it, but haven't been reaching for it lately because I've been needed crossbows more lately, which isn't possible with the original strap20201003_151452.jpg20201003_151720.jpg
However, I bought this strap from Dior and if I use it with the Sangle it just BARELY makes me able to wear it cross body....20201003_151905.jpg20201003_151941.jpg
But does using the black strap with this dark taupe look ok?
Has anyone else used a strap from another designer on this bag?
Does the small Sangle lend more towards being able to be worn cross body? I have been eyeing the green small sangle.

This is my large Sangle. I do love it, but haven't been reaching for it lately because I've been needed crossbows more lately, which isn't possible with the original strapView attachment 4867060View attachment 4867061
However, I bought this strap from Dior and if I use it with the Sangle it just BARELY makes me able to wear it cross body....View attachment 4867070View attachment 4867071
But does using the black strap with this dark taupe look ok?
Has anyone else used a strap from another designer on this bag?
Does the small Sangle lend more towards being able to be worn cross body? I have been eyeing the green small sangle.
I think it looks great, especially since this Dior strap doesn't have any easily visible logos.

• Love
Reactions: 880
This is my large Sangle. I do love it, but haven't been reaching for it lately because I've been needed crossbows more lately, which isn't possible with the original strap
Firstly, love this bag - the Sangle doesn’t get enough love so thanks for sharing! The Small Sangle can be worn crossbody but I think height plays a factor. Funnily enough someone asked that question recently where someone else responded with modshots here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/small-sangle-crossbody.1035466/#post-34102882

• Love
Reactions: 880 and MrsSlocomb
Thanks for pointing me to that thread. The poster there is 4 10, I'm 5 3 so I'm not sure if it will work with the original strap, but using the doir strap, I bet the small sangle will hit just right

• Love
Reactions: 880