Celine Sangle or Celine All Soft

H

Hi Kat,
Mind posting pictures of your sangle? Do you have it in medium or small size ? What colour did you get and do you find your sangle heavy?
I am considering getting a sangle, however there is not much colour option in store now. Sangle in taupe and natural calfskin looks good, however I am worried that natural calfskin will get too much scratches and might not last as long as the grain leather, and it cost Ard sgd$500 more than grain leather. Another option for me is to get the grain leather in black or taupe, however I am worried that the bag will be too heavy and I am already considering getting a cabas phantom in taupe. There is also not much option in the second hand market for Celine items too.
Furthermore sangle in natural calfskin is so pretty! Have a hard time deciding between them now. Plus I am also consider getting big bucket in black too, my wallet will definitely be burning a big hole. Hence I wanna be extra careful that the bags that I am getting is practical and won't overlaps. I am trying my best on cutting down my wishlist too.

H

Hi Kat,
Mind posting pictures of your sangle? Do you have it in medium or small size ? What colour did you get and do you find your sangle heavy?
I am considering getting a sangle, however there is not much colour option in store now. Sangle in taupe and natural calfskin looks good, however I am worried that natural calfskin will get too much scratches and might not last as long as the grain leather, and it cost Ard sgd$500 more than grain leather. Another option for me is to get the grain leather in black or taupe, however I am worried that the bag will be too heavy and I am already considering getting a cabas phantom in taupe. There is also not much option in the second hand market for Celine items too.

Hi! I have it in medium size. I found the small too plain looking without the exterior pocket and too small for what I was looking for. Honestly, one between the medium and the small would've been perfect. I don't have pictures of me wearing the bag, but this thread has some pictures to help you out: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/celine-sangle-or-phantom-cabas-with-mod-pics.1000220/

I don't find it too heavy, probably the same as the cabas as it's the same leather and interior. Good luck with your choice!