Celine SALE?

Thenewestgirl

Dec 25, 2017
Does Celine boutiques ever sell things for less than the original price? Even small discounts? I'm mostly wondering about bags! :smile: How about discontinued pieces? Anyone know anything about this? :flowers:

Based on my experience, some franchised boutique do have seasonal sales, around 30% off including selected leather goods.
Official boutique in my area do not have sales for leather goods, but they have 40% off for selected seasonal pieces (shoes, accessories and RTW)
Not sure about department store as they have their own policy, I guess.
Hth!

You can find the discontinued bags at 30% off the retail price at the Celine outlet in Woodbury Outlet in New York. I was there yesterday. There’s a 4th of July sale going on now for extra 15 percent off some of the stuff now. You should call the store (google Woodbury Outlet). The SA will send you pics and the charge sent you stuff. Shipping is only $8 (I think). There’s also a Barney’s Warehouse in Southern California (only read about them on PTF) that may sell last season purses sometimes. You need to call them. I’m not sure if they will send pics or charge send. Department stores in NYC will not mark down purses because they always sell out.

Reactions: Hikitten
You can find the discontinued bags at 30% off the retail price at the Celine outlet in Woodbury Outlet in New York. I was there yesterday. There’s a 4th of July sale going on now for extra 15 percent off some of the stuff now. You should call the store (google Woodbury Outlet). The SA will send you pics and the charge sent you stuff. Shipping is only $8 (I think). There’s also a Barney’s Warehouse in Southern California (only read about them on PTF) that may sell last season purses sometimes. You need to call them. I’m not sure if they will send pics or charge send. Department stores in NYC will not mark down purses because they always sell out.

Oh wow do you happen to know if they ship to Europe? And did you happen to see any belt bags? :nuts:

Based on my experience, some franchised boutique do have seasonal sales, around 30% off including selected leather goods.
Official boutique in my area do not have sales for leather goods, but they have 40% off for selected seasonal pieces (shoes, accessories and RTW)
Not sure about department store as they have their own policy, I guess.
Hth!

30% would be more than great as I am a student right now! Wow. Do you know when they usually have their seasonal sale....? Does it possibly happen to be around June 30th....? :angel: *wishful thinking*

The store ive been in contact with is a boutique inside a department store building, I have no idea if it is franchising or not though, is it usually not when in a department store?

30% would be more than great as I am a student right now! Wow. Do you know when they usually have their seasonal sale....? Does it possibly happen to be around June 30th....? :angel: *wishful thinking*

The store ive been in contact with is a boutique inside a department store building, I have no idea if it is franchising or not though, is it usually not when in a department store?
Ah, the sales on my boutique was this early June, it ended on June 10. Maybe check with your boutique to make sure.
What I mean franchised boutique is the stand alone store that was brought to the country by some other company (not LVMH). Sorry if it's confusing, but will advice to check with the SA there for the sale policy :smile:

Oh wow do you happen to know if they ship to Europe? And did you happen to see any belt bags? :nuts:

Nope, I have never seen the belt bags or the luggage bags there. The popular bags will not be there. Your best route is to look into preloved market for them for now. Many of the bags that end up there did not sell well or are discontinued.

The do have the trapeze bag there. The trapeze has been discontinued since last year.

I’m not sure if they will ship to Europe. You need to call them or ask a friend that lives in the New York Area to help you. The $8 shipping was only for local shipping. I’m sure it will cost more to ship to other places.

Nope, I have never seen the belt bags or the luggage bags there. The popular bags will not be there. Your best route is to look into preloved market for them for now. Many of the bags that end up there did not sell well or are discontinued.

The do have the trapeze bag there. The trapeze has been discontinued since last year.

I’m not sure if they will ship to Europe. You need to call them or ask a friend that lives in the New York Area to help you. The $8 shipping was only for local shipping. I’m sure it will cost more to ship to other places.

I thought the small belt bag (biggest size without the shoulderstrap) had been discontinued! But I may be mistaken?

I'll give them a call, but I am hesitant as last time I called a store in the US it cost me $100 even though it was a fairly short call! Ugh! That was also to Woodbury, funny enough.. :smile:

The small belt bag was probably discontinued. Theses things will sell right away if they are in the store. Ask a SA to include you on their email or to contact you when they get shipment of what you want.

Ask them to email you or try chatting using FaceTime using your email address.

Has anyone seen the frame bag at woodsbury? Also interested to know if they ship to Europe if anyone finds out. Original prices in the US are much higher Europe though so might not end up saving much. Plus customs issue. But I have a friend going in July [emoji16]

Has anyone seen the frame bag at woodsbury? Also interested to know if they ship to Europe if anyone finds out. Original prices in the US are much higher Europe though so might not end up saving much. Plus customs issue. But I have a friend going in July [emoji16]

The Frame bag is not at the outlet. It most likely will not hit the outlet either!

The small belt bag was probably discontinued. Theses things will sell right away if they are in the store. Ask a SA to include you on their email or to contact you when they get shipment of what you want.

Ask them to email you or try chatting using FaceTime using your email address.

So Ive thought as it, according to the website, was sold out everywhere and then it was taken away from most countries websites (It is still shown in one color on, for example, the french site, but when you search for stores that carries it the website says that it is sold out everywhere in France.).

I have not had it confirmed yet though... Seems like not even SA's have the same information regarding things like this (what is discontinued and what is not) so I emailed the Celine customer care (on Friday I think) to find out for sure whether it is discontinued or not. Hopefully the will answer tomorrow.