Celine Sac Tabou

Castor

Dec 7, 2018
Thank you for posting all the mod shots Miss World. :heart:
From your photos I see a resemblance to the trio, which is a bag I love.
The tan colour suits the bag really well, but I do love Celine’s Antracite.

I’m going to Paris in five weeks and will most def have a look at it. After having been off my radar for a while, there are a few Celine bags that appeal to me again.

Reactions: ryrybaby12

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
Thank you for posting all the mod shots Miss World. :heart:
From your photos I see a resemblance to the trio, which is a bag I love.
The tan colour suits the bag really well, but I do love Celine’s Antracite.

I’m going to Paris in five weeks and will most def have a look at it. After having been off my radar for a while, there are a few Celine bags that appeal to me again.
No problem I always find it very helpful to see how a bag looks worn and styled. Yeah Celine bags are coming back on the radar again. Hope you find something you love in Paris.

Reactions: Castor

Castor

Dec 7, 2018
Hope you find something you love in Paris.
Thank you. I’ll have a wee browse (translation: I’ll probably use the best part of an hour :blush:) in the Céline store. I’m looking forward to comparing the Talou and the Teen Soft 16. Both are stunning.

Ready2wear

Sep 1, 2020
I love the classic look of this bag, but have a question for those who own it or have tried it on: how does the lock mechanism work? Is it finicky to open? Or is the lock merely decoration and not functionally holding the bag closed?

thank you! I haven’t gotten a chance to see this bag in person but am curious about the lock/opening mechanism.

dorinda80

Dec 15, 2015
I love the classic look of this bag, but have a question for those who own it or have tried it on: how does the lock mechanism work? Is it finicky to open? Or is the lock merely decoration and not functionally holding the bag closed?

thank you! I haven’t gotten a chance to see this bag in person but am curious about the lock/opening mechanism.
Hi! I’ve tried on the bag and the lock mechanism is just decorative. It sits up above a magnetic button closure. Very easy to get in & out of the bag. Hope this helps

Reactions: Ready2wear