Celine Sac Tabou

Anyone have this bag and willing to share info about how functional it is? How much fits inside given the 3 compartments? I would also love to see pics of peoples bags if anyone is willing to share, especially a side view

8E7CC4BB-AFB3-4C46-BD8B-217DEC005986.jpeg
this is my recently acquired Taboo which I still have to use… I basically either work or sleep at the moment…
Wonderful bag! Including head and feet I am 5‘8‘‘ and a size 4
I did not get a box when purchasing from the boutique though.. I asked for a gift wrap, and the SA said they „package“ it in the paper bag, but I could get a Celine sticker to close the paper bag… as my daughter would say „Excusez-moi??“

I just purchased this bag and I'm surprised it's not more popular! I went in to try the Triomphe in the medium size. While I liked it, I just didn't love how the strap didn't detach, the clasp was a little finicky, and the leather was too shiny for my taste. I tried this and loved it immediately. The leather is beautiful, soft and satiny. Mine has a contrast stitch which I feel brings out the beauty of its structure. The closure is easy, the capacity is adequate. I only have great things to say. This bag epitomizes "quiet luxury" for me.