Celine Rx Sunglasses in NYC?

kdd121

Feb 22, 2012
I am looking to purchase Celine sunglasses with my current prescription. I've been in contact with Celine for a store list, but they have been less than helpful. Every store they've sent me no longer sells Celine. Then I found one store that did (on my own), but they said they are unable to purchase the 41090 from Celine and that I must purchase them directly and that they only had access to a few styles. Celine said they cannot provide me with a more accurate list of stores as they only have such a list for Europe. This has all been very frustrating. Does anyone know of a store in NYC that sells Rx Celine sunglasses? I do not want online- a lot of those seem to sell fakes and Celine also has been unable to provide a list of authorized web stores.

I am looking to purchase Celine sunglasses with my current prescription. I've been in contact with Celine for a store list, but they have been less than helpful. Every store they've sent me no longer sells Celine. Then I found one store that did (on my own), but they said they are unable to purchase the 41090 from Celine and that I must purchase them directly and that they only had access to a few styles. Celine said they cannot provide me with a more accurate list of stores as they only have such a list for Europe. This has all been very frustrating. Does anyone know of a store in NYC that sells Rx Celine sunglasses? I do not want online- a lot of those seem to sell fakes and Celine also has been unable to provide a list of authorized web stores.

Loft Opticians. Lexington Avenue and 77th Street. Tiny store, not a huge selection of Celine but perhaps they can get the style you are looking for.

Otherwise, why not purchase the sunnies and then have a local optician put in Rx lenses. If Loft will do this for you, highly recommend them for this.