Celine ring bag, which size?

VernisCerise

May 7, 2014
Ladies, I need help in choosing the size of the ring bag please. It's been discontinued, but I found it in two sizes in the color that I want. Both are final sale, which makes it hard to decide.

Small size measurements
Length: 13.50 in
Width: 7 in
Height: 8.50 in
Drop: 6 in

Medium size
Length: 14 in
Width: 8 in
Height: 10 in
Drop: 8 in

I saw small size in NM, I like the size, but the handle drop is small, and there's no shoulder strap. I'm not sure about medium size, because it might be too big and heavy. Overall, I'm looking for an everyday bag, if it fits letter size documents, it's a plus.

I like how it looks on Jennifer Garner, not sure what size she has. I'm about her height, maybe a size or two bigger than her.
IMG_1507989735.214558.jpg
IMG_1507989752.129068.jpg
Sorry for a long post, it's been my dilemma for a while. TIA

Ladies, I need help in choosing the size of the ring bag please. It's been discontinued, but I found it in two sizes in the color that I want. Both are final sale, which makes it hard to decide.

Small size measurements
Length: 13.50 in
Width: 7 in
Height: 8.50 in
Drop: 6 in

Medium size
Length: 14 in
Width: 8 in
Height: 10 in
Drop: 8 in

I saw small size in NM, I like the size, but the handle drop is small, and there's no shoulder strap. I'm not sure about medium size, because it might be too big and heavy. Overall, I'm looking for an everyday bag, if it fits letter size documents, it's a plus.

I like how it looks on Jennifer Garner, not sure what size she has. I'm about her height, maybe a size or two bigger than her.
View attachment 3852204
View attachment 3852205
Sorry for a long post, it's been my dilemma for a while. TIA
To me hers looks like a Medium, it just looks smaller because it's black. If it's for everyday work use I'd go for Medium.

her's a Small i believe. I have the Ring Bag in both sizes and feel that the Medium is a bit too big (am UK6). Small fits everything and more!

I liked the small that I saw, and was able to put it on the shoulder, but it was in summer. Do the shorter handles bother you or is there not much difference? Thanks for your input!